“Chat with the Chief Magic Official” (A Thread Hosted by Disney’s “Dream Job” Winner)

DISgeeksfromDC

'Just call me "Scoopy" from the Mickey Moms Club.
‘Just thought that folks checking the "Year of a Million Dreams" Board also might be interested in the link to Justin Muchoney’s thread "Chat with the Chief Magic Official." (Justin is the first-ever Disney Parks Chief Magic Official (CMO).)

A little background:

As part of its Year of a Million Dreams promotion, Disney – along with Careerbuilder.com – introduced a “dream job” contest to recruit a Chief Magic Official.

Justin triumphed over 1,300 other applicants to receive the coveted CMO title, which was awarded Tuesday, April 22, during a ceremony in the Magic Kingdom's Rose Garden.

Check out Justin's thread for details about the competition and his new CMO role. He welcomes questions and already has posted photos and interesting tidbits about his first official trip as a Disney ambassador.

Congratulations Justin! And, thanks for taking us along for the ride!

Just for Kicks:

*CMO Video Announcing the “Dream Job” Contest

*Justin Muchoney’s Video Application

*Disney CMO Competition Videos
(Highlights from the reality-show-type competitions assigned the Top Three CMO Finalists)

I noticed that Justin recently updated his Chat with the Chief Magic Official thread to include photos from MagicMeets 2008.

The MagicMeets-related stuff starts on Page #33, Post #493

If you skip back to Page #32 of the same thread, you'll note that Justin also presented Olympic Champion Michael Phelps with a "Key to the Kingdom" during Phelps' visit to the Walt Disney World Resort. Very cool! (See Post #477 for video footage of the event.)

All in a day's work! ('Wish I had Justin's job...) ;)

n545290822_1262661_7868.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter