£173 -- 14-Night Florida Fly/Drive

Neoshoegal

would rather be in Walt Disney World
London to Orlando

Travel dates: 17 Jan

By Travelzoo Staff
A 14-night fly/drive break to Florida will set you back a mere £173 per person with Travel City Direct. That’s much less than we’d expect to pay for car hire alone!

Departing from London Gatwick on 17 January, 2008, you’ll fly direct to Sanford airport in Orlando and receive 14 days’ economy car hire (excluding insurance).

Travelzoo tip: We also found last-minute departures available for an incredible £149pp, leaving on 6 and 7 December. Insurance is optional, but can be bought through Travel City Direct for an extra £159pp.

How to book: To book this offer with Travel City Direct, call 0871 911 2576 and mention where you saw this offer (Travelzoo).

Do TCD only ever offer 14 nights?

I've checked their website before and it only ever shows 14 nights, but I wondered if they do varying lengths of stay if you phone to ask.

Wonder if i could throw in a sickie at work - haven't been off all year:rotfl2:

How would i get Lucy out of school....sure i could think of something;)

Do TCD only ever offer 14 nights?

I've checked their website before and it only ever shows 14 nights, but I wondered if they do varying lengths of stay if you phone to ask.

To get a good price with them it has to be a 14 night holiday incl car and Ins.

If you ring they are very helpful(or they were when I rang)but not cheap. They will sell you flight only but not at the price on their site, they add a surcharge for not taking their car.
They will sell you other flights both scheduled and charter but it is cheaper for you to do it yourself as they then overcharge on the hotels to go with the flights.
Not rung them for about 2 years but they are(were) basically travel agents putting packages together but for the really good prices it is their own planes and packages sold on the website for 2 weeks only, thats why we never use them now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter