£838 for two adult 2019 Disney tickets!

ElleBelle88

Mouseketeer
Woah! Ticket prices seem astronomical at the moment. Of course, I'll pay it and therein lies the problem but wow! I'm actually going to look into staying in a Disney hotel (even though we have accommodation sorted) so that we can make use of the free dining offer and just do Disney for a week. Although as I'm saying those words... I think it's just an awful lot when you're having to pay parking too!

That is definitely NOT cheaper! It looked to be until I had to add the tickets onto the package!

I know people will say well if you don't like it, don't pay it and don't visit the parks but I was just surprised at quite how much they are for next year.

I agree they are expensive but when you break it down per day it is so much cheaper than a day out at a theme park in the U.K. and you get so much more.

I agree they are expensive but when you break it down per day it is so much cheaper than a day out at a theme park in the U.K. and you get so much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!