“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were at the party tonight. We received wristbands. @FastPasser. were you there tonight? Are you going to be at the Starwars party on Thursday? We had a lot of food n at the party tonight. We were the family of the day for the party and it made my daughter’s night.

Anyone recomend something to do on our arrival night as this was our plan? Pirate dessert party or jungle bell jam? I have no clue when I will fit Epcot in now :(

People can always cancel...we have been searching for Nov 26 and for a couple weeks it was sold out, and then boom 3 spots opened up...we took them, but are still on lookout for another 2 for the grandparents to join.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum that gave me the information I needed to assist in my decision to book this amazing desert party especially FastPasser! It took some time for our booking to become available after our 180 dining date and once the dates were announced I had to change my birthday dinner at Teppan Edo to a different date since this party is only offered on select nights. However everything worked out perfectly. My family’s budget only allowed for one dessert party and this was my first choice and my family agreed it was the best. So we started our vacation with a wonderful birthday dinner at Teppan Edo and then on our last day which was August 30th, we celebrated with the best dessert party ever. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this party. The staff was amazing and the food options were all wonderful. The grownups each found an adult beverage that they enjoyed and our table was in a perfect location even though it was around the corner from the main area. Our view was perfect! The special glasses that made the fireworks look like snowflakes were so much fun and were especially enjoyed by my Granddaughter. She attempted a video of the fireworks through the glasses. Then we ended our last day in the park with one final ride even though the park was already closed. Even though we spent 1 and ½ days in EPCOT this visit we had not been able to ride Frozen Ever After yet so it made the ride even more special. We felt very lucky as it rained every night of our vacation (it’s August) and had many fast passes changed due to ride closures and the Headless Horseman could not ride at our MNSSHP. (For the record this was my 26th visit to Disney with most of them during the summer so we know how to still have fun in the rain) However after an early rain on this last day it cleared and we were able to be outside for our dessert party. If anyone is on the fence, I would recommend this dessert party especially if it could possibly change with Illuminations changing in the future. All three generations loved it! Thank you everyone!

With the announcement of the new show I am really glad I booked this for Oct. I just love Illuminations and with everything I have heard about this party I am expecting a very epic last time viewing the show. I can't wait.

I'm so glad Illuminations will still be around this December. We've never seen the version with the holiday tag, so I'm excited to see it at least once and doing so via this party will be even better.

I hate to see Illuminations go. Our first experience with the show could not have been worse. It rained all day, and we were drenched. The walkways were holding a couple of inches of water. The air was thick with moisture holding the smoke from the show down, making it difficult to see anything very well. We left disheartened and unimpressed with Illuminations, knowing, but not yet admitting thanks to our temporary grumpy moods, that it really wasn't the show's fault - just the weather making for a miserable experience. After that first viewing, I would never have imagined that Illuminations would become one of my most favorite shows at WDW, but it has, and depending on my mood I might rank it first above all the shows, but it's at least always tied for my top spot.

The Frozen party is definitely my favorite, and I hope the end of Illuminations doesn't also signal the end of this party. Just in case it does, I plan to soak up all the joy of the experience when we attend the party in December.

I think I'm late to the party... but have December dates already been released/sold out????
I cancelled our HEA party to go to MVMCP, but now that I'm hearing Illuminations i ending I feel like this would be extra special.... Thanks!!

I think I'm late to the party... but have December dates already been released/sold out????
I cancelled our HEA party to go to MVMCP, but now that I'm hearing Illuminations i ending I feel like this would be extra special.... Thanks!!

December dates have been released. I don't know if they are sold out yet or not, though. If you have trouble booking it right now, and you really want to attend, just keep trying. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy, so you might be able to find something even one day before.

December dates have been released. I don't know if they are sold out yet or not, though. If you have trouble booking it right now, and you really want to attend, just keep trying. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy, so you might be able to find something even one day before.

Just another thing to add to my "stalk the Disney website for" list!

THANKS!

Not last night, I assume the party was moved indoors?
You must have stood out for some reason. That's how the family is chosen.

Sorry I am late getting back to you. We just returned from our trip late Tuesday night and I am still catching up on the boards.

We were moved inside on the night of the 10th. We were taken to our table and when we sat down the people that were all ready there told us we weren't allowed to sit there. I replied that we were led to this table and told to sit there. It made us really uncomfortable. I then took my dd up so we could get our food and my dh sat at the table while were gone. They were really acting like they were going to take our seats. When I returned my dh went to get his food. I put one of my plates in my dh's spot so I could go get my dd a drink. When I returned someone from Disney ( I think her name was Lisa but I can't remember for sure) was asking my dh if we would mind changing tables. We gladly moved and were taken to another table. In spite of the bumpy start we had a delightful time and would do the party again. It wasn't Disney's fault the people were like that. My shy dd was in 7th heaven leading everybody and she said it was one of her favorite parts of our trip. The Star Wars party is still our favorite party.

Reactions: DLo
Unfortunately I need to cancel our reservation for this dessert party :( and I wanted to check here to see if anyone is looking for a reservation on the same date so we could try to coordinate.

I have a reservation for Friday 11/30 for 4 people. If you would like to try and coordinate getting this reservation, PM me.

ETA: Successfully transferred!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter