“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for end of April. Since we're already doing MK fireworks desert and RoL dinning package, at first I didn't want to do yet another special evening event. But I have a 6 year old DD who loves Frozen and a DH that loves Illuminations, so this takes care of two birds with one stone, so to speak. And I get desert AND alcohol? Plus I had planned on doing an evening at Epcot on a Wednesday anyway, a day this party seems to take place on pretty consistently so we don't even have to change our touring plans.

This is ringing allll the bells so I've decided that with what we're already dropping on this trip, another $200 isn't going to make a difference one way or the other. Looking forward to it!

Is it just my computer or is the FEA dessert party site down today? I get taken to the 2018 F&W page...

Same here. Tried calling in and got told they have no information. Wonder what’s up? I mean, even if no new dates are out, what if you want to book it for January? Not possible on the site as of right now.

Is it just my computer or is the FEA dessert party site down today? I get taken to the 2018 F&W page...
Weird! I’m not having any issues on the site. I’m waiting for March but it would let me book sooner if I wanted to.

Weird! I’m not having any issues on the site. I’m waiting for March but it would let me book sooner if I wanted to.

You can see the page? The rest of the site is fine but I can’t get to the Frozen Dessert Page. Weird.

Looking for March and today when you click on the dessert party, it takes you to the F&W Epcot page. Hopefully, that means they are adding dates!

I was hoping you were right but the link still isn’t working! Anyone know if they moved the page??

I know Disney calendar time is not the same as what us humans use, but this is getting ridiculous. I am waiting for February dates to be released. At this point, I am worried they will not be out before my 60-day fast pass window opens. I love how Disney creates a need to plan in advance, but then just casually forgets to update calendars for certain events. It makes me wonder if they are scrapping this event.

Last edited:
I know Disney calendar time is not the same as what us humans use, but this is getting ridiculous. I am waiting for February dates to be released. At this point, I am worried they will not be out before my 60-day fast pass window opens. I love how Disney creates a need to plan in advance, but then just casually forgets to update calendars for certain events. It makes me wonder if they are scrapping this event.
I was thinking the same thing. I’m waiting for end of March so I’ve got some time yet but it seems like they’re leaving this pretty late for the February trips. I thought there would be something released by now unless they aren’t continuing it past January? I hope they are though, my DD really wants to do this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter