“I absolutely must fight Darth Vader and meet Ariel” A birthday trip and more! Our Nov 2017 TR

I just found this trip report! It is so good. Y'all have such a cute family. I can definitely tell you are southern because of C's gorgeous dresses. I am from Georgia too.:yay::yay:

Day 8: 'Ohana breakfast & the Tragical Express

All good things must come to an end! Over 60 miles walked, countless rides, more food than I can remember and one absolutely magical week, it is time to go home! But not without one more advanced dining reservation. We had dinner at 'Ohana the evening before but how can someone leave the world without a little Lilo & Stitch? :stitch2: My husband used the Uber app for the first time and long story short, we almost missed our reservation. :headache: He had our destination as Polynesian Resort instead of Disney's Polynesian Resort and our driver was very unfamiliar with Walt Disney World Resort and began to take us off property. I corrected the situation and after waiting an hour in traffic (and mentally preparing my daughter for a missed reservation) we made it! :worship: Our luggage was already packed up and I forgot to grab the autograph book so we ran in the gift shop to buy one. C used the wait time to brush up on her artwork! :artist:

40652491275_b5cbe066b0_z.jpg

The food was delicious (although I wish I had known to ask for bacon!) :D

41545537501_30a6970aec_z.jpg

26676753497_222b2de34e_z.jpg

40834102864_f49ce50e0a_z.jpg

41545527501_7c46f0ccb8_z.jpg

41545521941_740c1c77f9_z.jpg

41545533211_7bc6f9ba1c_z.jpg

I am not sure I had ever seen orchids growing 'in the wild' before!

40652468695_92cce53e41_z.jpg

Our Uber experience back to Disney's Boardwalk Villas was much more successful! :thumbsup2

26676831127_1ae9f5fcf4_z.jpg

Next thing you know it was time to board Magical Express (aka the Tragical Express back to the airport) for the airport. :sad:

40652460165_76bf8089fc_z.jpg

26676781017_35783fd09e_z.jpg

40652453905_57bf962602_z.jpg

This trip was one for the BOOKS! Until next time...

:tink:

Last edited:
What a fun TR! What a lovely family!

I had to laugh at this :
I just found this trip report! It is so good. Y'all have such a cute family. I can definitely tell you are southern because of C's gorgeous dresses. I am from Georgia too.:yay::yay:
because I was noticing how similar C's clothes are to many of the ones my granddaughters wear--and we are from Texas, ya'all---where hand-smocking and seersucker gingham are de rigueur for any well raised Southern baby :love:

I loved to hear that you loved the fireworks dessert party. We will be going to WDW in December 2019 --so long to wait :snail: but this is a big family trip so we had babies and graduations and what not to plan around/for-- we are staying at the GFV and are planning the Grand One fireworks cruise BUT I'm not sure about that because I understand that there are so many castle projections that we will be missing a lot of the show. Thinking maybe we should do the Grand 1 some day at sunset and do the dessert party for HEA instead.

We love Boardwalk, too--villas and hotel. Was it decorated for Christmas when you were there? I hope so--the decorations are adorable!

Thanks so much for taking us along on your trip with you! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter