“Me, Myself and I” Already Cancelled

MIGrandma

Lives in the middle-of-the-mitten.
Caught up yesterday on some TV shows on the DVR, saw this show hadn’t recorded at all during November so I did some checking and it’s already been cancelled after just 6 episodes. They even showed the previews for the 7th episode but took it off without showing it the following week. John Larroquette was one of the main stars in it, I thought it was a good show so I’m disappointed it’s gone already. . Anyone else here liked it?

I think it jumped around too much, making it hard to connect the stages. Too bad. If rather they give this show more time and cancel something like, oh, "Kevin Can Wait."

I think it jumped around too much, making it hard to connect the stages. Too bad. If rather they give this show more time and cancel something like, oh, "Kevin Can Wait."

Totally agree with you about “Kevin Can Wait.” We stopped watching after the first episode this season, when they killed off Donna and added Leah Remini as a regular.

And Man with a Plan is back? It was cancelled. Some of the story lines are so dumb in that show.

I don't mind Kevin can Wait. I've always heard such positive things about Kevin James. And a huge Leah fan especially with her Scientology crusade lately.

I feel bad for Bobby Moynihan. I was hoping he would have a big career after SNL, but this wasn't the right vehicle for him.

I didn't know Man with a plan with a cancelled. We thought it was funny

It’s been back on for a couple of weeks, it’s one of our favorites. Love Stacy Keach as his Dad, wish his Mom was still there too. Can’t think of her name, she was Molly’s Mom on “Mike and Molly”.

It’s been back on for a couple of weeks, it’s one of our favorites. Love Stacy Keach as his Dad, wish his Mom was still there too. Can’t think of her name, she was Molly’s Mom on “Mike and Molly”.

It's cute enough but some of the plot lines I found so stupid. Like when as class parent the Dad had to organize a huge full turkey dinner. And they get babysitters even when the one kid is 15.

Caught up yesterday on some TV shows on the DVR, saw this show hadn’t recorded at all during November so I did some checking and it’s already been cancelled after just 6 episodes. They even showed the previews for the 7th episode but took it off without showing it the following week. John Larroquette was one of the main stars in it, I thought it was a good show so I’m disappointed it’s gone already. . Anyone else here liked it?

I am sad to hear this. "Me, Myself and I" was my favorite new show. I really enjoyed it.

I liked the time shifting in the story line. Sort of like "This is Us" in a sitcom format.

I am sad to hear this. "Me, Myself and I" was my favorite new show. I really enjoyed it.

I liked the time shifting in the story line. Sort of like "This is Us" in a sitcom format.
Maybe it needed to be an hour long. Or maybe 45 minutes, withe another 45 minute sitcom.

I DVR'd it and never got to it, I guess I should delete them all since it's already gone? This happened to me a long time ago when I recorded like an entire season with the intention of binging the show, and then it was pulled; it was a decent little sci fi show called "Terra Nova."

Can't say I ever even heard of "Me, Myself and I" but looking at the ratings, the first episode must have really been bad, because the ratings fell by 38% for the second episode. Down another 16% for the third episode.

Same thing with me, today. I looked it up and was surprised to see they pulled it already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter