“Narwhals are real?!” January 2020 TR Update 12/31!!

I just read your entire trip report. It sounds like it was a nice trip. I've stayed in Building 4 at POFQ before, and it's a fantastic location!

Your quarantine crafts looked fun too, and that haircut and color you did really suits you well.

I don’t think I have had it since I was a kid but I got in January on this trip and then again in April when I was quarantining at home. Its definitely no fun!

I had strep often as a kid and hadn't had it since - until February 2020. :confused3 I couldn't have gone to the parks like you did, though. I was running a fever - like 102 - and had to take 2 or 3 days off work since I had to wait for the fever to break and I think I had to be on antibiotics for at least 24 hours before returning.

I just read your entire trip report. It sounds like it was a nice trip. I've stayed in Building 4 at POFQ before, and it's a fantastic location!

Your quarantine crafts looked fun too, and that haircut and color you did really suits you well.

I had strep often as a kid and hadn't had it since - until February 2020. :confused3 I couldn't have gone to the parks like you did, though. I was running a fever - like 102 - and had to take 2 or 3 days off work since I had to wait for the fever to break and I think I had to be on antibiotics for at least 24 hours before returning.

Not sure why I am just now seeing this! Post-Covid times, it’s absolutely crazy that I went into parks sick! I wouldn’t do that now! I was mostly just a little tired with a pretty sore throat. I had pneumonia a few years ago with a fever around 102 and I couldn’t sit up without feeling exhausted, so I know how you felt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!