“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Costumes & Guidelines

I love it.., thank u! She has no idea about trip. We’re surprising her for her birthday, but these are a few characters she mentioned for Halloween... Zarina The Pirate Fairy, Venellope, Zombie princess, loves Moana and blue dress Aurora, Mel & Eve, and last but not least Harley Quinn. I have no idea how she knows about her but most likely it’s from her teenage siblings.

I've got the last bit of my Daisy Duck disneybounding outfit together. Made the pink bow last nite and had been looking for a teal bracelet and realized I had a teal rosary bracelet that will work, so those with a lavender shirt and white shorts and I am done! Yay! Looking forward to it.

I've got the last bit of my Daisy Duck disneybounding outfit together. Made the pink bow last nite and had been looking for a teal bracelet and realized I had a teal rosary bracelet that will work, so those with a lavender shirt and white shorts and I am done! Yay! Looking forward to it.

We need photos please! ::yes:: popcorn::

We need photos please! ::yes:: popcorn::
Well I don't know how to post them and I am having surgery on Friday so that probably wont happen for a while. Wont be able to use my hand for a month. Will be hunt and peck with the other hand LOL

Well I don't know how to post them and I am having surgery on Friday so that probably wont happen for a while. Wont be able to use my hand for a month. Will be hunt and peck with the other hand LOL

I have difficulty uploading images from my phone, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I've had to get two new cords for my Galaxy S8+ because the link won't work. Good luck with your surgery. :hug:

I need some help. This is for an upcoming under the sea themed tea party, but also may turn into my costume for the party. Going to do an Ursula bound, purple shirt, black tutu, shell necklace, shell earrings. Now for my fascinator, would you do Black, purple, or Grey/White to look like her hair? If black I was going to add those tube sparkly things to look like tentacles. What do you think?

Now for my fascinator, would you do Black, purple, or Grey/White to look like her hair? If black I was going to add those tube sparkly things to look like tentacles. What do you think?

The costume sounds perfect! For the fascinator I'd go with black & purple to frame your face. You could add a white ostrich feather for flare. That would look nice they can be found readily at craft stores. I bought mine from Hobby Lobby using a 40% off coupon.

Hope you post pictures!

Hey Everyone!
All these ideas sound great!. I am looking forward to our trip in September (just booked fast passes this morning!) A friend and I are doing the character couture salon thing with hair/makeup/nails. Has anyone done it before and know what sort of options are available? We're doing it on our Halloween Party day so figured it would be nice to be pampered and prepped for going out at the same time. Thoughts on costume ideas?

I believe DH and I have now settled on our plans for the party (we're going Sept 16). We're more "inspired" than costumes but not quite so far as Disneybounding, at least not yet :)

DH is going to wear a Captain America shirt - it looks like the top of CA's costume from Civil War. He'll wear that with black cargos I believe and I don't think will be bringing a shield.

I am going to be Minnie inspired - I'll be wearing a red with white polka-dot skort that is very Minnie-like, a black tank top (unless I can find a matching tank top) and my Minnie ears. Debating looking at how to put some puffy red polka-dot sleeves on it but we'll see what happens there.

So not super elaborate outfits but something! I was also looking to make sure they will be comfortable in the heat! So excited for our one Disney night this trip!

One month until the Halloween Party e-Gift Card Giveaway!

Friday, August 3, 2018
4pm EDT

upload_2018-7-4_21-17-25.png
The following information has been added to Post #10:
  • GAMES
  • ELIGIBILITY
  • RULES OF PLAY
  • HOST & SCORE KEEPER
Please read the information carefully and if you have any questions please feel free to post them on the Itinerary Thread and not the costume thread. Thank you!

Hey Everyone!
All these ideas sound great!. I am looking forward to our trip in September (just booked fast passes this morning!) A friend and I are doing the character couture salon thing with hair/makeup/nails. Has anyone done it before and know what sort of options are available? We're doing it on our Halloween Party day so figured it would be nice to be pampered and prepped for going out at the same time. Thoughts on costume ideas?

Sounds fun! I haven't done the couture package, but I know there are some pictures online. You've probably already seen them, but in case not, here's a promo video with some examples

The ones I've seen aren't fashioned after particular characters, but more non-specific hair and makeup styles . Do you and your friend want to have a unifying theme for both of your costumes (character-wise)? Or does that matter? Do you want to do more of a disneybounding thing or something more literal?

One month until the Halloween Party e-Gift Card Giveaway!

Friday, August 3, 2018
4pm EDT

View attachment 334851
The following information has been added to Post #10:
  • GAMES
  • ELIGIBILITY
  • RULES OF PLAY
  • HOST & SCORE KEEPER
Please read the information carefully and if you have any questions please feel free to post them on the Itinerary Thread and not the costume thread. Thank you!
This sounds so fun! I’m not sure that I can make it but good luck!

Des anyone know where can I find a male Sally shirt? My BFF decided to join me after all and he agreed to go as Sally to my Jack, basically wearing a Sally t-shirt and jeans.

I looked in my closet and found a pair of pale blue shorts and a blue sleeveless top. I want to Disneybound as Cinderella (blue ball gown Cinderella, not pre-Fairy Godmother Cinderella).

I plan to go to one of the August parties, so it will be hot out.

I think sunscreen and sweat rules out the black choker she wears around her neck.

I am thinking of buying blue ribbon to tie around my hair like the hairband thing she wears.

I will be wearing my regular Reebok sneakers. I have feet and back issues, so I'm not going to try something new on my feet for that event.

Any other thoughts or suggestions? This will be my first time Disneybounding. It seems as though I will just look like somebody in blue shorts and a blue top.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!