“Rise” to the Challenge, FREAK!! Done and new trip report started 5/2/21

I was able to make reservations without any problems for the few ADRs I made.
I need a vacation so bad!!
I maybe able to have a few Dismeets! @DLo and @paradesintherain. This would be so nice!
Have a wonderful day everyone!!
Your plans look amazing! I really hope everything works out for your trip! :)

Hi Caroline! Just stopping by to say hi (took a break from TRs) but hope to be back soon. Hope you get to go on your trip. August was quite empty but I’ve seen the crowds getting heavier and heavier each day. I’ve been having issues modifying some of our ADRs for November since there’s no availability for the days I want to move meals! Never had that issue before. Getting a little nervous for our trip in 3 weeks but I know that we will just take a resort break if we need to. I remember from Aug that a lunch break while at the parks was much needed just to get the masks off for a little bit. Sounds like fun plans and we really enjoyed the Orlando informer meetup last year so I say go for it if you can. Say hi to Andi for us!

Hi Caroline! Just stopping by to say hi (took a break from TRs) but hope to be back soon. Hope you get to go on your trip. August was quite empty but I’ve seen the crowds getting heavier and heavier each day. I’ve been having issues modifying some of our ADRs for November since there’s no availability for the days I want to move meals! Never had that issue before. Getting a little nervous for our trip in 3 weeks but I know that we will just take a resort break if we need to. I remember from Aug that a lunch break while at the parks was much needed just to get the masks off for a little bit. Sounds like fun plans and we really enjoyed the Orlando informer meetup last year so I say go for it if you can. Say hi to Andi for us!
Hi Su-Lynn! Thanks for dropping in to say Hi 👋 I think planning is harder now for us veterans! We love to park hop and eat in different parks, oh well 😔 it will get better!
My goal was outside dining venues so I did get most of what I was looking for.
What are your dates in November?
Here is to planning in the COVID world, ugh!!

Thanks for dropping by, glad to see you back on the boards! I have to catch up your report!
The trip planning is weird right now, I hope we end up going and enjoying it for what it is!
I can imagine that the planning is strange! I don't think we will be going to Disney until December of 2021 or February 2022! Yikes!!! And I want to plan SOMETHING... anything... but who knows what things will be like by then!

Hi Su-Lynn! Thanks for dropping in to say Hi 👋 I think planning is harder now for us veterans! We love to park hop and eat in different parks, oh well 😔 it will get better!
My goal was outside dining venues so I did get most of what I was looking for.
What are your dates in November?
Here is to planning in the COVID world, ugh!!

We will be there starting Oct 31 and staying until Nov 12th! It's a long trip and we're going to stay at 4 resorts. Crazy, but the park hours are so short when we're there that we're probably going to be spending more time at the resorts, LOL.

I can imagine that the planning is strange! I don't think we will be going to Disney until December of 2021 or February 2022! Yikes!!! And I want to plan SOMETHING... anything... but who knows what things will be like by then!
It is hard to plan because the trips just might not happen. I have mixed feelings about renewing our AP, sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision renewing. I am hopeful we will get the value of these even if we have to bunch up trips in 2021.
You at least have a plan to revisit in a year or so, that is good.

We will be there starting Oct 31 and staying until Nov 12th! It's a long trip and we're going to stay at 4 resorts. Crazy, but the park hours are so short when we're there that we're probably going to be spending more time at the resorts, LOL.
Have a wonderful trip. I hope you write up a TR for it! I will be interested to know how your 4 different resort stays turn out. I know you have stayed at the Swan and liked it. Any tips for us, we haven’t stayed here before. I am excited to try it out and be in the Epcot area, I love that location.

I am excited for your trip Caroline! The plans look great and your ADR's will be fun! Stay well! :flower1:
Thank you very much! I am looking forward to a trip. We are getting a dusting of snow already this weekend, yuck. Par for the course of 2020 :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter