•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I’m so sorry to everyone who had to cancel their trips. Did you guys already reschedule?
We made the really tough decision last weekend to move the trip. We can’t get in at The Lodge but BLT had availability for July.
Our flights were booked on airmiles so they’ve been moved too.

The only problem we’ve got is we’ve now have 150 points in holding with a June UY!😩 We have contacted David’s Rental and they are listing them for us but I’m sure there are plenty of other owners doing the same!!
We know we could use them for RCI but the whole point of DVC for us was to use the points for stays at Disney.
I know our situation is a mere blip on the richter scale compared to what’s going on in the world right now.
We’ll also have to see how long Trump intends on keeping the UK travel ban.

How are you doing? How are things near you?

We made the really tough decision last weekend to move the trip. We can’t get in at The Lodge but BLT had availability for July.
Our flights were booked on airmiles so they’ve been moved too.

The only problem we’ve got is we’ve now have 150 points in holding with a June UY!😩 We have contacted David’s Rental and they are listing them for us but I’m sure there are plenty of other owners doing the same!!
We know we could use them for RCI but the whole point of DVC for us was to use the points for stays at Disney.
I know our situation is a mere blip on the richter scale compared to what’s going on in the world right now.
We’ll also have to see how long Trump intends on keeping the UK travel ban.

How are you doing? How are things near you?

I’m sorry you are going through this. It's beyond crazy. Hope someone rents your points! We are good! Still have a few months before our trip, so I’m hoping things will be back to ‘normal’ by then.

We cx’ed our April trip. but the positive is we r staying over at boulder ridge in a 1 bedroom. We haven’t stayed over at the lodge in years. And this is our first time in a 1 bedroom. We r excited.

My trip has been rescheduled for June but we are unable to get the rooms we need at the lodge. We will be staying at Kidani instead. I had the perfect weekend planed with the 9 of us ending with dinner at Artist Point.

It totally sucks but it’s beyond my control.

My trip has been rescheduled for June but we are unable to get the rooms we need at the lodge. We will be staying at Kidani instead. I had the perfect weekend planed with the 9 of us ending with dinner at Artist Point.

It totally sucks but it’s beyond my control.

Happy you still were able to get a room. Don’t give up, something might pop up! Did you create a waitlist?

Happy you still were able to get a room. Don’t give up, something might pop up! Did you create a waitlist?

No. I’m fine with Kidani. I booked a 1 bedroom and my parents and in laws both booked a cash studio.

It’s slim pickings on ADRs for 9 people though.

we are cancelling as well...already booked for CCV for October and December...working on trying to reallocate the points form this trip to the one for October, so that we can bank the October points forward and get another trip in next year

we are cancelling as well...already booked for CCV for October and December...working on trying to reallocate the points form this trip to the one for October, so that we can bank the October points forward and get another trip in next year

I hope everything works out!

I was able to switch my April 28 Moonlight Magic room to CCV. Yes, I’m fully aware that it’s not likely to open.

It is what it is.

We canceled 4/4-4/9. No way.

haven't rescheduled Yet. But think the further out you go the more likely you can go and enjoy. That’s if everyone does what they have to do to obstruct the infection.

We're still planning for our first stay at CCV, in early June...haven't changed anything yet. Sure hope we get to try this resort!

I gave up on Disney being open for Moonlight Magic and rescheduled an anniversary trip with my wife in August. This craziness will be over by then right?

I’m staying confident for my summer trip. I will not give up hope and I will not cancel until they tell me I have to.

I’m staying confident for my summer trip. I will not give up hope and I will not cancel until they tell me I have to.

I have a stay at the poly In July. I’m confident that everything will be okay then.

I just has to accept that Moonlight Magic for April 28 wasn’t going to happen.

I gave up on Disney being open for Moonlight Magic and rescheduled an anniversary trip with my wife in August. This craziness will be over by then right?

We have an early June weekend reservation at Swan with some friends and I'm just hoping that will still be usable. But I'm not sure.

Hey everyone! I had to cancel a March reservation but was able to use the points and add three more days onto our thanksgiving week trip. We'll be in CCV for our first time in our home resort for Thanksgiving - 8 days in a 1 bedroom and I'm SO EXCITEDDDD.
It's great to have something to look forward to.

I've never been to Disney for Thanksgiving and I've never stayed at Wilderness Lodge/Copper Creek. The one bedroom looks lovely as well.

I'm wavering between wanting to do the parks and wanting to just do resort time and checking out other resorts because the Christmas decorations will be up and I don't know if I want to be in huge crowds just yet but we'll see.

Having something to look forward to and plan for is like therapy for me right now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!