•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Thanks very much! I will take your advice. Yes, WL won our hearts - it was our second stay at WDW and we thought a week at Pop would be fine since we were in the parks the whole time...by day three I was looking to switch (and pay) for another resort. Nothing opened up until our last night, and it was WL standard, but they bumped us into Club Level! Great surprise, however we barely had time to enjoy as we had tickets to MNSSHP. Our stay last year was a week at Yacht Club but we all decided we needed to give WL another go for a longer stay. The kids (boys 7 and 10) are hoping we get bumped to CL (I keep explaining that is likely not happening), but they will be surprised with the 1 BR CCV. :yay::yay:[/QUOTE]

We stayed in WL one night two years ago and fell in love, now we are heading for a week at CCV in a 1 BR, May 3-10 (55 days, but who is counting?! Me, me, I am counting!). After reading pretty much every post on this thread I am thinking what I want to request is the 1BR *133, on the 3rd. 4th, or 5th floor. Does anyone know if 6133 has the solid wall balcony? Trying to avoid this. Would a request specific to *133 be too specific? Some have advised just staying with generalities: odd number room on 3/4/5 floor. But we really want to be toward the end of the hall.

Could you explain the lock off 2 BR? Are they comprised of a studio and 1 BR? Because there looks like so few 1 BR available if you just consider what is identified as such on TP.

Thanks so much!

Hope you have a great trip!!! I put your trip dates on Page 1!

So reunion station is still not open ???
Does anyone know if they will have painting classes for a fee ... DD really wants to do one of these but it seams like our dates never match up to when a particular resort has their class offered.

Does anyone know if they will have painting classes for a fee ... DD really wants to do one of these but it seams like our dates never match up to when a particular resort has their class offered.

Not yet, they said Spring. Nothing was officially announced, but I did see a rumor that painting was one of the activities.

Does anyone know if there is a master list of the painting classes for each resort and which days they are offered ???

I called Disney as well as DVC member services and neither cm knew anything about any painting classes at any resort.
One of them even said such things do not exist even though I said I saw the ad at the French Quarter on more than one trip and heard about the one at Bay Lake Towers.

Not yet, they said Spring. Nothing was officially announced, but I did see a rumor that painting was one of the activities.

Really hope they have arts and crafts type projects like painting! Disney Files said a wide range from beverage tasting to smartphone camera classes.

50 per day per person is very high for what you get ... That would be 200 per day for us and that is crazy
I agree 100% We are two adults & two kids (7 & 5) and if we were going to spend extra $, we could get the quick service dining plan for less than this.

At first glance, the costs seems high for what you get, however, if you are doing a "stay at the resort" type of vacation, it could be something to consider. The 4-6 PM evening offering is too short. It should be longer. Also, I would like to know more about what will be offered in that evening period. It would be nice if they offered something better than "house wines and beer". I'm looking forward to reading a full review.

At first glance, the costs seems high for what you get, however, if you are doing a "stay at the resort" type of vacation, it could be something to consider. The 4-6 PM evening offering is too short. It should be longer. Also, I would like to know more about what will be offered in that evening period. It would be nice if they offered something better than "house wines and beer". I'm looking forward to reading a full review.

Even for a stay at the resort vacation its way to much. If we go say for three nights just my wife and myself thats $300 extra for 5 hours of private access a day to the lounge 7am-10am and 4-6pm. Basically a continental breakfast some finger food and beer and wine. The math just doesn't add up. Now Im sure people will pay for it because its disney and people will just pay for stuff no matter the cost.

My DH and I are DVC owners at other Disney resorts but we got the chance to book a room in a CCV studio room for October 2018 and was hoping that someone could suggest a Bay Lake view room number to request. I noticed the 6th floor rooms have the dormer which obstructs your view when seated so I'm looking for a room on the 4th or 5th floors. In January we got the chance to stay at Boulder Ridge for the first time and got an awesome front on view of the lake and cabins. Any help would truly be appreciated. I love this thread!

Hi All CCV fans!
Question- We are less than 60 days before we go to CCV. Couple of questions.. One- We are in a 1BR and was wondering how do you request a
room "with a view"? Do you call CCV a few days before? Do you email?
Second question-What is a good room Floor to be on to see the pool/Lake/etc? I have not seen many "room reports" yet.. Is there a site
to see Room reports?

Thanks all!
Deerh

My DH and I are DVC owners at other Disney resorts but we got the chance to book a room in a CCV studio room for October 2018 and was hoping that someone could suggest a Bay Lake view room number to request. I noticed the 6th floor rooms have the dormer which obstructs your view when seated so I'm looking for a room on the 4th or 5th floors. In January we got the chance to stay at Boulder Ridge for the first time and got an awesome front on view of the lake and cabins. Any help would truly be appreciated. I love this thread!

Ask for a high even numbered room. The farther you are down the hall you are the better view of the lake. Although even on the odd numbered side you will see Bay Lake.

Hi All CCV fans!
Question- We are less than 60 days before we go to CCV. Couple of questions.. One- We are in a 1BR and was wondering how do you request a
room "with a view"? Do you call CCV a few days before? Do you email?
Second question-What is a good room Floor to be on to see the pool/Lake/etc? I have not seen many "room reports" yet.. Is there a site
to see Room reports?

Thanks all!
Deerh

You call, e-mail or online chat with Member Services. And you do it sooner than later (today). Ask for what is important to you (higher floor?, pool view?, etc.). The more general the request, the easier it will be for them to fulfill. If/when you do online check-in, do NOT fill in the area for requests - it will overwrite your preferences you made with MS.

You call, e-mail or online chat with Member Services. And you do it sooner than later (today). Ask for what is important to you (higher floor?, pool view?, etc.). The more general the request, the easier it will be for them to fulfill. If/when you do online check-in, do NOT fill in the area for requests - it will overwrite your preferences you made with MS.

Thanks for that! I appreciate it! Any idea of floor/where to ask for to get a Pool/Lake view?

DeerH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter