1.5 Bedrooms

Were you staying on points or cash? This must be new, we were never able to get a real crib, just the pack-n-play that was in the unit.
It's been many years since we had little ones, but now with the Grand kids we could use a real crib, they are out growing the P-N-P.
Thanks for the info.
All were on rented points (through rent/trade board here!) I *think* any time there was a place to request a crib before check in, we did so. I can't remember, maybe in the studios there were no PnPs, so we called and asked for either a crib or PnP, and in both studios they delivered a crib. When we were in the 2br at BLT, we had 2 babies, my YDD used the PnP but we had to call for another crib/PnP anyway, and they delivered a crib. It was never an issue.

If you have just seen a picture, you don't know if the person had rented the crib from an outside company.

If you have spoken to someone who said Disney provided a crib, you should ask whether it was a hotel room, a DVC room cash reservation, or a DVC reservation made with points.

It was DVC points, requested from the resort; VGC and PVB are the two that I recall immediately. We plan to request one for our next trip to PVB and our youngest will sleep in the bathroom. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter