1-bed, studio or neither, Oh My!

VFG

Disney Bride
We are planning a vacation for next summer and taking my MIL and FIL. I'm trying to decide what to do.

Travel Party-4 adults and 1 two year old.

Option 1: Do a split stay, 4 nights each, at BLT and BCV. In-laws would only stay for one of these reservations.

Option 2: Seek out a point transfer and stay 5 nights at BLT.

Option 3: Pay out-of-pocket for a room someplace and save points for the following year so that we are not always in the point borrowing hole.

I don't now what to do.

We are planning a vacation for next summer and taking my MIL and FIL. I'm trying to decide what to do.

Travel Party-4 adults and 1 two year old.

Option 1: Do a split stay, 4 nights each, at BLT and BCV. In-laws would only stay for one of these reservations.

Option 2: Seek out a point transfer and stay 5 nights at BLT.

Option 3: Pay out-of-pocket for a room someplace and save points for the following year so that we are not always in the point borrowing hole.

I don't now what to do.

I wouldn't do a studio with 4 adults. You'll have a queen bed and a double sleeper sofa. BLT is very cramped. You may want to do 2 studios when your in-laws are there.

A 1 bedroom at BLT would give you a king in the master, a queen sleep sofa and a twin sleeper chair. Plus 2 bathrooms.

A 1 bedroom at BCV would give you a king in the master, a queen sleep sofa. 1 bathroom.

I should mention that I have stayed in studios at the resorts I am thinking about but with only the three of us. Anyone stay with 4 adults?

I'm not even sure you can do a studio with 5 people, because they will count the baby. I won't stay at a bay lake studio with two people let alone 4. Way too small.

We've done a studio for four adults at Blt, ssr, and bcv; however they are our best friends. I would not do it with in laws. It would be very cramped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter