1-bedroom GF 7 months in June?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
How hard is it to get a 1-bedroom at the Grand Floridian for two nights 7 months out in June? When I look now at October, I see partial availability but I know October is high demand. Would you expect June to likely have availability?

Thanks! :)

If you are online exactly at 7 months, yes I would. Summer months are not high demand compared to other months for DVC bookings.

Is it 2 specific dates? With flexibility I think you'll get it. Specific dates decrease the odds although it is a slower time.

Great, thanks! I know its not guaranteed but its nice that it is probably a possibility. We could possibly be flexible but we have 2 specific dates in mind (Sunday and a Monday) but if we don't get it, it won't be the end of the world!

For both 2015 and 2016, VGF 1BRs were open for all of June at 7 months out.

The dedicated 2BRs at VGF are actually easier to get than the 1BRs and those will be open 7 months out. If for some reason, you need a lock-off 2BR, those will most likely be gone because the studio portion of them usually books during the 11 month window.

The dedicated 2BRs at VGF are actually easier to get than the 1BRs and those will be open 7 months out. If for some reason, you need a lock-off 2BR, those will most likely be gone because the studio portion of them usually books during the 11 month window.

Thank you so much! And I think this is my last question for this thread... Are GF 2-bedrooms likely to be available in April the week after/ during Easter? I'm guessing not...

Both the dedicated 2BRs and 1BRs at VGF were open for the two Easter weeks at 7 months out for 2015 and 2016, as were BLT lake view, BWV pool/garden view, VWL, and AKV standard and savanna view. The time from the Monday after marathon weekend in January to late Sep is DVC's low to moderate demand season at WDW and that includes the holiday times which are only somewhat more intense than other periods. Your actual highest DVC demand times during that 8 1/2 month period are the Princess half marathon weekend in latter part of February and, beginning this year, the Star Wars race weekend in mid-April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter