$10.00 a gallon Gasoline!!

Don't look now Jen....but they ARE out of jobs! Most manufacturing is now done in China or Sri Lanka. Oh...excuse me.... you must have meant the CEO's & CFO's....silly me!!

well, yes, but they can build them to last longer, whether they are built here or not, they just choose not too...

sorry, my wallet has moths in it from having to buy a washer and dryer

We can dredge our pond. Catfish poo 4 sale $10.00 per gallon. :thumbsup2

We can dredge our pond. Catfish poo 4 sale $10.00 per gallon. :thumbsup2
Bottle & sell that catfish poop for fertilizer!! Free enterprise!!! Ain't it great???:lmao:

The Home Depot I work at sells Worm Poop in the garden department.... the natural fertilizer!! That's exactly what the label says..."Worm Poop"!! I've often wondered how exactly they extract worm poop from soil?:confused3

Bottle & sell that catfish poop for fertilizer!! Free enterprise!!! Ain't it great???:lmao:

The Home Depot I work at sells Worm Poop in the garden department.... the natural fertilizer!! That's exactly what the label says..."Worm Poop"!! I've often wondered how exactly they extract worm poop from soil?:confused3

Worm poop sniffing dog. :confused3

Did you ever see that little brown pile next to worm holes after a rain? Worm castings or poop. No kidding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter