10/24/2009 - Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B) - Thread # 30

What do we do after #30 ends?

• B.O.B. Thread #31

• An after B.O.B Thread

• Group on FB

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well it looks like I didn;t get the job I interviewed for. There is a hiring freeze because of the oil spill. Even though for now it seems to be going towards Lousianna people are cancelling all their reservations. It's going to be a bad summer for this economy if the tourists don't come.

sorry to hear that. (good thing you got a sugar daddy eh?) (thats you Roger.:rotfl:)

Well it looks like I didn;t get the job I interviewed for. There is a hiring freeze because of the oil spill. Even though for now it seems to be going towards Lousianna people are cancelling all their reservations. It's going to be a bad summer for this economy if the tourists don't come.

Sorry to hear this Joanne.

:grouphug:

Hi!I thought about you last week! (Ky Derby) The weather was awful but I did win $14 on the Super Saver. He is a beautiful horse.

10 days on the dream sound great! We are doing an Alaskan in Aug 2011. We are hoping for a wedding on one of the ships in 2012. (Megan and Jose) They both will be out of school. :dance3:

'My old Kentucky home'....I will hear that sung one day i swear i will....:sad2:

Does Megan know about this?....

Tour Fixtures, July 2010

16: Glasgow Celtic; Toronto

21: Philadelphia Union; Philadelphia

25: Kansas City Wizards; Kansas

28: MLS All-Stars; Houston06/05/2010 19:00, Report by Communications Dept.Reds announce summer tour Manchester United will go west to prepare for the 2010/11 season, with new matches announced today for Toronto, Philadelphia, Kansas City and Houston.

The squad, headed by Ryan Giggs and including stars such as Paul Scholes, Edwin van der Sar, Darren Fletcher, Antonio Valencia, John O’Shea, Michael Owen and Dimitar Berbatov, will be bolstered by a number of the promising young players, such as Federico Macheda and the da Silva twins.

First stop is a training camp in Chicago, home of new shirt sponsors On. This will be followed by a visit to the Rogers Center in Toronto for a match against Celtic on 16 July, then a return to the Lincoln Financial Field, where United played in 2003 and 2004, against Philadelphia Union on 21 July. Four days later, the Kansas City Wizards provide the opposition at the Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City. The US matches are completed in Houston on 28 July with a game against the MLS All-Stars in the Reliant Stadium.

Two days later, as already announced, the squad will play the Club’s first ever match in Mexico to open Chivas’ new 45,000 seat stadium in Guadalajara.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: “It’s great to be going back to North America. I enjoyed the last two tours there in 2003 and 2004 immensely. The quality of the facilities is outstanding and there is a real enthusiasm in the crowds. It’s especially pleasing to be going in a World Cup year, when the interest in football will be at its height.”

Fans can register for email updates regarding ticket sales at www.manutd.com/tour2010

Over 150,000 Mexicans have applied for tickets to see United play...

PS....No theirs no green card involved....:rolleyes1

hey chris!:cool2:
sounds like a great trip. way too much Nassau for me though.:sick:
but you'll get lots of Castaway Cay time.:thumbsup2

Nassau is a hithole (you know what i meant Mike)however i have no plans to leave the adult bar area on board ship,one never knows who we may meet there...:rotfl2:

Nancy you only ever have one mum so the pain is just the same whatever the age when you have to say goodbye,we hope your pain eases real soon love....:flower3:

Mike when you look like Homer Simpson:rotfl2:,we have a saying over here 'Beggars can't be chooses'.....:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:
I just hope and prey Hazel never saves up enough to go to specsavers...:rolleyes1

Mike when you look like Homer Simpson:rotfl2:,we have a saying over here 'Beggars can't be chooses'.....:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:
I just hope and prey Hazel never saves up enough to go to specsavers...:rolleyes1

i dont know about that loverboy.:worship: i saw the way Hazel was looking at you with "love in her eyes".:love:;);):upsidedow

'My old Kentucky home'....I will hear that sung one day i swear i will....:sad2:

Does Megan know about this?....

Tour Fixtures, July 2010

16: Glasgow Celtic; Toronto

21: Philadelphia Union; Philadelphia

25: Kansas City Wizards; Kansas

28: MLS All-Stars; Houston06/05/2010 19:00, Report by Communications Dept.Reds announce summer tour Manchester United will go west to prepare for the 2010/11 season, with new matches announced today for Toronto, Philadelphia, Kansas City and Houston.

The squad, headed by Ryan Giggs and including stars such as Paul Scholes, Edwin van der Sar, Darren Fletcher, Antonio Valencia, John O’Shea, Michael Owen and Dimitar Berbatov, will be bolstered by a number of the promising young players, such as Federico Macheda and the da Silva twins.

First stop is a training camp in Chicago, home of new shirt sponsors On. This will be followed by a visit to the Rogers Center in Toronto for a match against Celtic on 16 July, then a return to the Lincoln Financial Field, where United played in 2003 and 2004, against Philadelphia Union on 21 July. Four days later, the Kansas City Wizards provide the opposition at the Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City. The US matches are completed in Houston on 28 July with a game against the MLS All-Stars in the Reliant Stadium.

Two days later, as already announced, the squad will play the Club’s first ever match in Mexico to open Chivas’ new 45,000 seat stadium in Guadalajara.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: “It’s great to be going back to North America. I enjoyed the last two tours there in 2003 and 2004 immensely. The quality of the facilities is outstanding and there is a real enthusiasm in the crowds. It’s especially pleasing to be going in a World Cup year, when the interest in football will be at its height.”

Fans can register for email updates regarding ticket sales at www.manutd.com/tour2010

Over 150,000 Mexicans have applied for tickets to see United play...

PS....No theirs no green card involved....:rolleyes1

She has now. She has an aunt that lives in Kansas City so She is already making plan for a road trip. You need to join us over at the new BOB thread.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2466069&goto=newpost

You an mike are so funny! Hazel and RObin are just as lucky to have you two!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter