• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/9 pic of Mickey with golden ears...

Cheshire Cat

Anyone remember where we parked?
That is the strangest looking plush I've ever seen. Cute and lifelike though!:thumbsup2

:confused3 not sure if you're kidding - it's been a looooooong day - but the pic is Peter's dog Max. Lifelike, cuz he is :goodvibes

Two winkie guys is not enough. Leave more next time...lots more.
:eek: Oh goody, sarcasm. Something else I like to beat out of my husband. Oh wait, wrong forum. Anyway, in my defense, almost 100 people viewed your post and not one person posted anything. There are a lot of people out there who really might not know and if you don't listen to the podcast, you might really not get it. Sorry I'm a moron - when the one year old is awake all night and work has your brain till after 8pm, it's hard to tell up from down. Apparently I missed a "winkie guy" (or two as the case may be) - sorry 'bout that.

:eek: Oh goody, sarcasm. Something else I like to beat out of my husband. Oh wait, wrong forum. Anyway, in my defense, almost 100 people viewed your post and not one person posted anything. There are a lot of people out there who really might not know and if you don't listen to the podcast, you might really not get it. Sorry I'm a moron - when the one year old is awake all night and work has your brain till after 8pm, it's hard to tell up from down. Apparently I missed a "winkie guy" (or two as the case may be) - sorry 'bout that.

Which begs the question...what are the other things you like to beat out of your husband????;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

My apologies – did not intend in any way to offend anyone. I want all of my posts to contribute to these forums being a happy and kind place, as per Pete’s philosophy. I do appreciate your effort to help me out.

“Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is”
- Francis Bacon, Sr.

Cheers,

Which begs the question...what are the other things you like to beat out of your husband????;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
:lmao: God I wish I had something really great to say here! Unfortunately, if I beat much more out of him, ::cop: he might taser me. :scared1: Doesn't look too pleasant so I stop at sarcasm (insert winkie here) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter