$10 gift cards at the Disney Store

pattievers

<font color=00CC66>Victim of a drive-by tag...<br>
I haven't seen this posted here yet.

With every $30 purchase at the Disney Store...you receive a $10 gift card, which is good September 1 to 8.

You can only redeem one card per transaction...but you can have lots of transactions.

This promotion can be combined with others (I used my McDonald's coupon, bought DVD and theme park passes - though I did two transactions).

I have 39 cards! I see lots of beanies and antannea balls in my future.

I think this ends tomorrow. Call your stores or run and check it out!

Patti

These coupons should not have been given on the value of park passes when purchased. I do believe this is stated somewhere in the "rules" of receiving these coupons. You were very lucky that your store made this error.

You also cannot redeem them for artwork, passports, disney dollars, gift certificates etc.

You are very lucky!

I figured as much. It seems alot of people were very lucky...so it is worth a try.

Some stores let you...others don't. Since I was buying them soon anyway...I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Anyway...you can still do Christmas shopping and earn the $10 cards.

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter