10+ infant in a 2 bedroom possible?

Thanks everyone! We're owners at vgf so booking shouldn't be that difficult if we decide to go with the vgf 2 br. As a thank you to my extended family for helping us through some rough times last year (I suffered a brain injury in a car accident and had to learn how to walk and speak properly all over again) we are letting them stay with us on our points before we leave on our cruise. We are staying a few nights at vgf already this summer so I don't mind if we stay somewhere else for that 1 night. Either we will choose the 2 br lockoff at vgf or a 2 br and a studio somewhere else on property. I have feeling my nephews will pick AKL :) thanks again!

Good, nice and cheap too. Considering it is one night, you will probably barely get use out of it. Check in at 4pm, out at 11am. Might as well use the time looking at animals with the night vision glasses!

Good, nice and cheap too. Considering it is one night, you will probably barely get use out of it. Check in at 4pm, out at 11am. Might as well use the time looking at animals with the night vision glasses!

That's my thinking! Just in case the 2br/studio combo is not available at AKL I went ahead and booked the 2 br at VGF just to be safe. #firstworldproblems when VGF is your 'back-up' resort

That's my thinking! Just in case the 2br/studio combo is not available at AKL I went ahead and booked the 2 br at VGF just to be safe. #firstworldproblems when VGF is your 'back-up' resort
Make sure you request a lockoff 2 bedroom at GFV. Not a dedicated. The dedicated won't sleep ten plus one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter