$10 SR Pricestore offer

sammielynn

DIS Veteran
Pardon me if this has been ask before but is this the same offer that was up before for $7. I did that one but $10 is tempting. Can you do both??

How do you cancel the Pricestore trial? Thanks!

Sorry, I don't know if you can do both the $7 and the $10 offer

Pricestore was easy to cancel -- with a phone call. It's one of those "be persistent" kinds, though... and don't forget to ask for a refund of your $2. They transfer you to a different person and act like you're asking for the world, but hey, $2 is a bottle of water at Disney!!

To cancel do I use the phone # that came with my confirmation email? Does anyone know how long this took to credit? I did this tonight. I'm getting more brave. But scared at the same time.
Thanks

I think that's the number... 1 800-333-1915. This offer credited quick for me so I hope it works out for you! It is scary at first doing offers, but you will get braver as time goes on. Then you get addicted!!

Thanks for the quick reply. It's batten down the hatches time again here in the area. Be careful the next few days.
Angela

I got credit for this today. Called and cancelled they offered a whole year for 19.95 no thanks. Then asked for my $2 refundable processing fee be credited. I was on hold for a 'supervisor' about 5 min. but it was pretty easy.
Thanks for everyone's help
Angela

I just did this offer. They do give you alot of different numbers to call for cancellation, but I think I have the right number to call when I get credit.

Has anyone had issues with this one?

I just did this offer. They do give you alot of different numbers to call for cancellation, but I think I have the right number to call when I get credit.

Has anyone had issues with this one?

I did it a few weeks ago (for 10.00) and never got credited.

I just did this one. I'll post when I get the credit!

I just checked my account and I already rec'd credit! Wow I think that was one of the quickest crediting offers I have ever done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter