101 days to go! **UPDATED AT 1 days to go!**)

That is such a sweet story :)
imagine how excited she'll be in WDW :)
You will get so many special memories, make sure (as i know you will) that you treasure every single moment their.
From a mum of a teen ;)

Ahh Verity how sweet, Eeeeee not long now I bet you are so excited:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh and I loved your sdd cake:thumbsup2 fab.

Have a magical time all of you:cool1: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

CIAO :wave: Verity !! have a wonderful :wizard: trip !! and take loads of photos !!!

"See" you when you get back from your MAGIC holiday !!! :love:

laura & DGH

Great pics Verity, you must be mega excited now (I know I am, and I've got 17 days to go)

Are you packed and ready to go ? :)

Aww evie looks excited to be at that parade ! how excited is she about wdw ?? ( i know how excited you are !!)

Well, it's finally here, we leave tomorrow, flying at 12 lunchtime. I am pretty much packed and ready to go. Thanks to everyone who has read this trippie along with me nad shared with my excitement, you lot are great! :thumbsup2 :hug:

Hope you have even more fun than you imagined (and that will have to be a whole lot of fun indeed!)

My Wish for your family is that sweet Evie spots Goofy on the very first day.

:goodvibes Awwwww how sweet :lovestruc
Another goofy fan,not long till she will be meeting him :)
Have a wonderful time :)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well Verity you will be on the plane & nearer there than here by now! Have a fab time & can't wait to read all about it when you get back. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter