11/23/2011 ~ Thanksgiving on the Dream

A friend of mine just decided to come with me on this trip, so I need to change my information to add her to the list:

DIS Screenname: miniac
Stateroom#: 9564
Total # of Guests: 2
Age / Gender of each Guest: F (34), F (21)
Special Celebration: Annie's 21st birthday
First Names: Jennifer, Annie

Yay! We are 2 doors away. Happy Birthday Annie!

We would like to join the FE exchange please.

Disname: coconut1
Cabin: 5172
# of people: 2
Brenda and Brian (adults)
Special event: celebrating Brenda's birthday

Thank you.

We would like to join the FE exchange please.

Thank you.

Hi Brenda and Brian, You made it just in time :cool1: I added you to the master list, check back later for the final list and schedule. Any questions just ask, 1 month till we sail pirate:

Jenn:flower3:

:
***FINAL UPDATE***

:smickey:DISNEY DREAM 2011 THANKSGIVING CRUISE

pirate:BELOW IS THE FINAL MASTER LIST AND SCHEDULE pirate:
POSTED 10/24/11

Master List Closed for the fish extender gift exchange.
FE is scheduled on Thursday, 11/24, Friday, 11/25, and Saturday, 11/26 only...this way the days we arrive and leave we aren't running around. I have also assigned a day for each cabin to hand out their gifts (as a suggestion only), so we all will receive a few gifts each day. Any questions - just ask. Also, anyone who needs to update any information please message/post.

I DO APOLOGIZE FOR ANYONE WANTING TO SIGN UP NOW - HOWEVER WE HAVE CLOSED THE MASTER LIST SO THAT ALL CABINS CAN PUT TOGETHER AND MAKE THEIR FINAL FE'S.

:cool1:Ok so here it is ....the Final FE Master List party:

THURSDAY - NOVEMBER 24, 2011
THANKSGIVING

DIS Screenname : Kailey's Mom
Stateroom # : 9068
Total # of Guests: 4
Age/Gender of each Guest: Dave, Julie (adults), Kailey(girl 13), Emily (girl 8)
Celebrating Cruising Again
First Names: Dave, Julie, Kailey, Emily

DIS Screenname : lindsaymajor02
Stateroom # : 9638
Age/Gender of each Guest: F(32), F(61)
1st Disney Cruise
First Names: Lindsay(32) & Debbie(61)

DIS Screenname: lindsaymajor02 (my sister doesn't have one)
Stateroom #: 9580
Age/Gender of each Guest: F(35), M(40), M(7), M(9)
Celebration: 7th, 9th & 40th Birthdays!
First Names: Farrah, Ricky, Brendan(9) & Johnny(7)

DIS Screenname: KTills
Stateroom # 9024
Total # of Guests: 3
Age/Gender of each Guest: Me (39), DH (40), DS (5)
Special Celebration: First Family Cruise!

DIS Screenname : JMPDB
Stateroom # : 7006
Total # of Guests: 5
Age/Gender of each Guest: Bill, Jessica (adults), Zoe(girl 4), Chloe (girl 4),
Nathan (boy 3)
Celebrating Zoe & Chloe 5th Birthday, First Family Thanksgiving Disney Cruise

Screenname: viniesmom
Stateroom # 9560
Number of Guests: 3
Age/Gender: Joanne (mom), Jim (dad), Vinny (11) will be 12 Dec. 4
Occasion: Do we really need one? LOL- Vinny's Birthday/ Thankgiving!

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2011

DIS Screenname: Finishline38
Stateroom#: 8143
Age / Gender of each Guest: Me (31) DH (32) DD (6) DD (2)
Special Celebration: First Cruise / Holidays
First Names: Jenn, John, Tia and Livi

DIS Screenname : GWMOM
Stateroom # : 7504
Age/Gender of each Guest: Ron, Marilou (adults)
First Names: aka Grandpa and Grandma and First Family Thanksgiving Disney Cruise

DIS Screenname: lllpath
Stateroom #: 9072
Age/Gender of each Guest: Scott and Lynda (adults)
Special Celebration: Cruisin again!

DIS Screenname: amoybaci
Stateroom # 9502
Total # of Guests: 3
Age/ Gender of each Guest: Lauren (mom), 6 year old daughter Ellie, and 3 year old son Jacob

DIS Screenname: miniac
Stateroom#: 9564
Age / Gender of each Guest: F (34), F (21)
Special Celebration: Annie's 21st birthday
First Names: Jennifer, Annie

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2011

DIS Screenname: CynniM
Stateroom # 8684
Age/Gender of each Guest: 2 adults
Special Celebration: first cruise
First Names: Glenn and Cyndi

DIS Screenname : gwmom (son's family)
Stateroom # : 7002
Age/Gender of each Guest: Dan, Rebecca (adults)
Celebrating First Family Thanksgiving Disney Cruise

DIS Screen name: Turtlesteach
Stateroom #: 7506
Age/ Gender of each Guest: Adam, Abby (adults) Ethan (boy 21 months), Hannah (girl 7 months)
Celebrating First Thanksgiving Disney Cruise

DIS Screen name: discruiser
Stateroom #: 2513
Total Number of Guests: 3
Age/Gender of Each Guest: adult, DD (11), DD (7)
Special Celebrations: My birthday on 11/25!
First names: Kim (me), DD Emily and DD Olivia

DIS Screen name: discruiser
Stateroom #: 2515
Total Number of Guests: 3
Age/Gender of Each Guest: DH, DS (13), DS (5)
Special Celebrations:
First names: Dan (DH), DS Nicholas and DS Nathan

party:
If there is any information that I have transfered wrong etc. please let me know. For deck plans to map out your FE's go to cruisedeckplans.com.

Can't believe we will be Cruisin' with Mickey so soon :goodvibes
Thank you everyone for participating in this FE - we have a great group. I have had alot of fun running this FE, talk to everyone soon, Jenn:flower3:

anyone up for a "Meet and Greet" after we board?

Just to get the kids together -who am I kidding, us too of course!

We are going to be on the Disney Dream also over Thanksgiving--can't wait! I have heard of the Fish Extenders, and know that I will need to make one, but don't know how to sign our children up to be able to participate. I have a 2 year old daughter and a 5 year old daughter. Can anyone let me know how to sign up for this?

We are going to be on the Disney Dream also over Thanksgiving--can't wait! I have heard of the Fish Extenders, and know that I will need to make one, but don't know how to sign our children up to be able to participate. I have a 2 year old daughter and a 5 year old daughter. Can anyone let me know how to sign up for this?

I am sorry but the FE Master list on this thread has been closed on 10/23/11. I am not sure if there are any other FE threads -you will have to do a search...Sorry again, Jenn

anyone up for a "Meet and Greet" after we board?

Just to get the kids together -who am I kidding, us too of course!

I don't have any kids with me, but YES, we should have a meet and greet!!! Maybe we should start a list and see who would be interested?

Hi everyone! This will be our first cruise with Disney. I have a 13 yr old daughter with severe Tourette syndrome who is SO excited especially when I told her about the fish extenders that I heard about. My 17 year old daughter also thought it was pretty cool. We are in cabin 7592 and I'm not sure how exactly to do this. Would appreciate some help. Thanks.
From the Jones girls.

Hi everyone! This will be our first cruise with Disney. I have a 13 yr old daughter with severe Tourette syndrome who is SO excited especially when I told her about the fish extenders that I heard about. My 17 year old daughter also thought it was pretty cool. We are in cabin 7592 and I'm not sure how exactly to do this. Would appreciate some help. Thanks.
From the Jones girls.

I am sorry but the FE Master list on this thread has been closed on 10/23/11. I am not sure if there are any other FE threads -you will have to do a search...Sorry again, Jenn

Hello everyone! My wife and I along with my mother and father-in-law are going on this cruise. As a advid cruiser, I have talked about the Disney Cruise many times. We have met people during our adventures that have gone. The price is almost twice that of the other lines, but we have been told that once we are on a Disney Cruise we will understand why. We will see the leap of service. This cruise for us is all about the ship and the disney experience. We are also looking forward to Cast-a-way Cay.

I was glad to find this site. I have been on Cruise Critic for years and was wondering why there is very little discussion about dieny cruises on there. That is because yall are here.... Very similar websites. Same engine.

As much as we like the speciality dining, I think we will just kick back and enjoy the three dining options we cycle through. I am not sure how it works - the forth night, do we repeat one of them?

Any advice for a first time Disney Cruiser? I believe this will be my 18th cruise, but 1st on disney. I have very high expectations for this cruise, is that wrong to have. I am not worried about any negative experience, we are very positive about cruising. A bad day at sea is still better than a good day working. I am just curious if this will live up to the hype, or we just going to have another fun cruise to the bahamas. Either way is fine. This cruise worked perfect with my schedule as a teacher.

I think we have watched every youtube video and disney.com video. Please feel free to fill us in on the dining. How do they schedule your rotations etc? What about the fourth night?

Thanks for any guidence and info!

Brent

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Jenn,
Thanks for the answer. One more question - how do I find another group or even start one as I can't disappoint my youngest now. Thanks,
Monica

I would like to start a second FE list for this cruise if anyone is interested. Let me know.
Monica

For anyone traveling on the thanksgiving cruise I would like to start a second fish extender list. Please respond ASAP. Thanks.
Monica

If interested please post cabin number, number in your party, first names with ages and gender and any special celebrations. Can't wait!!!!

Hello everyone! My wife and I along with my mother and father-in-law are going on this cruise. As a advid cruiser, I have talked about the Disney Cruise many times. We have met people during our adventures that have gone. The price is almost twice that of the other lines, but we have been told that once we are on a Disney Cruise we will understand why. We will see the leap of service. This cruise for us is all about the ship and the disney experience. We are also looking forward to Cast-a-way Cay.

I was glad to find this site. I have been on Cruise Critic for years and was wondering why there is very little discussion about dieny cruises on there. That is because yall are here.... Very similar websites. Same engine.

As much as we like the speciality dining, I think we will just kick back and enjoy the three dining options we cycle through. I am not sure how it works - the forth night, do we repeat one of them?

Any advice for a first time Disney Cruiser? I believe this will be my 18th cruise, but 1st on disney. I have very high expectations for this cruise, is that wrong to have. I am not worried about any negative experience, we are very positive about cruising. A bad day at sea is still better than a good day working. I am just curious if this will live up to the hype, or we just going to have another fun cruise to the bahamas. Either way is fine. This cruise worked perfect with my schedule as a teacher.

I think we have watched every youtube video and disney.com video. Please feel free to fill us in on the dining. How do they schedule your rotations etc? What about the fourth night?

Thanks for any guidence and info!

Brent

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

You can't go wrong with DCL! The dining rotation is assigned when you board, and you will repeat. Pirate night the restaurants all have the same menu, and then you will get the repeat night with the particular menu in that restaurant. See you on the 23rd!

You can't go wrong with DCL! The dining rotation is assigned when you board, and you will repeat. Pirate night the restaurants all have the same menu, and then you will get the repeat night with the particular menu in that restaurant. See you on the 23rd!

Thank you for the answer. We are very excited about this cruise. Work has been great and extremely busy. We are looking forward to this nice break.
:cool2:

If interested please post cabin number, number in your party, first names with ages and gender and any special celebrations. Can't wait!!!!

Any Luck finding more participates? I would love too! It'll be our 1st Cruise for our family of 3. Hubby celebrating his 40th and my 9yr old will "flip" about this FE!!

We are starting up a new list if you are interested. I have two other families interested. Please let me know.
Monica

We are starting up a new list if you are interested. I have two other families interested. Please let me know.
Monica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter