11/4/06 Magic - Thank You Pastor Joshua!

wendygirl

Be Thankful IN Everything ... because HE LIVES!
Joshua, your congregation that day was small but your message was BIG! I was the lady that cried during praise worship. I cried because I really felt the need to send praise and thanks to The Lord and receive strength for the comming week of cruising. I was also so thankful that Disney offered us the opportunity to come together to worship; and as usual, The Lord was there! Praise God! He is Good! All the time!

Your sermon on forgiveness was just what I needed. You presented it in such a way that I will never forget it;

"when we kill, we are more like animals;
when we judge, we are more like humans;
when we forgive, we are more like God."

Thank you Joshua for allowing the Lord to work through you. May the Lord our God bless you in all you do and "May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble; May the name of the God of Jacob defend you; May He send you help from the sanctuary, And strengthen you out of Zion; May he remember all your offerings, And accept your burnt sacrifice. May he grant you according to your heart's desire, And fulfill all your purpose. We will rejoice in your salvation, And in the name of our God we will send up our banners! May the Lord fulfill all your petitions." Psalms 20: 1-5 (NKJV)

Thanks, Prayers & Love, Wendy & Ashley Raumaker

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter