11 month avaiablity for studios

DVCsloth

DIS Veteran
I have notice that when I book my CCV studio at 11 months it seems that the walkers are blocking the last night of availability. Then you check back the next day and it is available. I think this is going to be a real problem for someone trying to book 11 monts at a busy time and when the walkers finally settle in on the nights they are truly aiming for. Luckily I haven't been going in the beginning of December lately. I suspect they are walking already for the 50th aniversary. I guess I may need to start learning how to properly walk in the future.

Yes. Most of the hard to get rooms are walked by this time every year.

CCV for studios is going to be one of the hardest to get which is one of the reasons we ruled out CCV.

Good luck!

Yes. Most of the hard to get rooms are walked by this time every year.

CCV for studios is going to be one of the hardest to get which is one of the reasons we ruled out CCV.

Good luck!
Looks like that is going to be the case. I also own at the VGF and it doesn't seem to be the same issue as CCV. The only time I have an issue is when I book at peak DVC times. Latley we have been staying in 1 BR and it's been wide open. I may need to buy more points at CCV and use it for 1 BR and start off at the VGF in a studio. We have been starting our vavation in a CCV studio for 3 nights and then moving to VGF 4 nights in a 1BR. May need to think about doing it in reverse if it ends up being an issue if I change to a busier season. Just need to buy more points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter