13 nights booking ?

Brook1099

DIS Veteran
I am going to try this Wednesday to get a non home resort for our oct 25th-Nov 9th trip. It is 13 nights, we usually do a split stay but family wants to try and stay at one resort ( AK 2 bedroom Kidani SV) hopefully. My question is if available( i have the points) will I be allowed to book that many nights?

You can only book the first 7 , then you have to call back each day and add the others one at a time.
I think you should be ok getting AK at 7 months. :thumbsup2

Fingers crossed!

No problem! Happy to help! We had a 10 night stay in December 2011 and so I only had to call back for 3 more days... you will be knowing the DVC member number by heart after having to add 6 more nights!!

Not sure if you can add on to an existing reservation online (online booking wasn’t available back in 2011) but maybe someone else can chime in on that option?

No problem! Happy to help! We had a 10 night stay in December 2011 and so I only had to call back for 3 more days... you will be knowing the DVC member number by heart after having to add 6 more nights!!

Not sure if you can add on to an existing reservation online (online booking wasn’t available back in 2011) but maybe someone else can chime in on that option?

No. You can only make a new reservation or cancel an exiting one. You can't make modifications, like adding or subtracting a night, to an existing reservation.

You have to call MS.

I am going to try this Wednesday to get a non home resort for our oct 25th-Nov 9th trip. It is 13 nights, we usually do a split stay but family wants to try and stay at one resort ( AK 2 bedroom Kidani SV) hopefully. My question is if available( i have the points) will I be allowed to book that many nights?

Today (Monday) is the 25th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter