14 full days in WDW....

Ladybugsy

DIS Veteran
and on the 14th day...a dream! Finally! I think my kids were beginning to think I was lying about the dream team, and every time my husband saw a blue shirt, he became "stalker guy"...lol. On the last day of our trip, me, my aunt and my dd were going to catch the boat back to future world from Germany, and I noticed a blue shirted lady, (no vest) trying to get people to ride the boat...well, I took off over there, and low and behold, there they were! The illusive dream team! We ended up not riding the boat back because we talked to them for about 25 minutes. The head of the dream team was there too, and she explained how she had always loved EPCOT and how she went to college worked hard, and now she was in charge of the EPCOT dream team! I told them how I wanted to work for Disney, but was afraid it would ruin the magic. They all told me emphatically that it would only make it better. One of the younger members said that when he goes to work, he is stress free...it's his time OUT of work that is so stressful. Another guy told me that his wife works for Disney as well, and has a job that she can do in another state, but he won't leave. They were just fabulous, and so interesting and interested in us as well. We got the lanyards with the YOMD pins. My ds wanted them to trade, but he got the "evil eye" from me, :mad: and I will never part with them...it will alway remind me of how wonderful they were to us, how they enchanted my daughter with dreams of working at Disney and how much they truly loved their job. It was Magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter