$15 Amazon for Limited Areas

IrishSix

Earning My Ears
Hope it helps some of you, I live 80 miles from Pittsburgh and gave it a shot...

The u30 group is conducting a beverage taste test. You have already qualified for this study. However, u30 still needs more male participants. If your spouse is also a heavy drinker of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi or Mountain Dew, drinking more than 9 cans per week, is between the ages of 30 through 49, and lives in or around:

Los Angeles, CA
Toledo, OH
Pittsburgh, PA
New York Area, NY
Fairfield County, CT
New York boroughs

then we would like to get them to participate in the study as well. They will also receive a $15.00 gift certificate from Amazon.com.

Or, if you know someone who fits this profile, they can receive a $15.00 gift certificate from Amazon.com, if they pass the qualifying survey.

To take the qualifying survey just click on the link below, OR send this link to a friend who fits the profile.
http://survey.confirmit.com/wi/p50111631/ctl.asp

Thanks, I love this kind of stuff.

I hope I did'nt have to agree that I would travel to Wilton, CT for the focus group to qualify.

I got asked the Wilton, Ct question too. I hope I don't get disqualified.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter