1500 Loop in the family room campground :)

Print your DIS sign for them Jimmy. Or at least do you have a Mickey Mouse in the house? Looks good! You're getting the next generation started in the right direction.

Bama Ed

You should build them a small replica Mickey Lamp to put outside of it.

Print your DIS sign for them Jimmy. Or at least do you have a Mickey Mouse in the house? Looks good! You're getting the next generation started in the right direction.

Bama Ed

You should build them a small replica Mickey Lamp to put outside of it.

Wish I had come up with that! Well, they do this somewhat regularly, so next time I'll do the sign for sure!! (And maybe something for the lamp too...). Will make for a fun picture :thumbsup2

That is so cool! Has he seen an Aliner on your past camping trips? They are more prevalent in the Northeast since they are built in Pennsylvania.

Bama Ed

That is so cool! Has he seen an Aliner on your past camping trips? They are more prevalent in the Northeast since they are built in Pennsylvania.

Bama Ed
We do see them out...he has also seen that pic of me as a teen with my parents Aliner. However, most recent is seeing "the triangle camper" at the RV shows here last few weeks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter