152 OKW Points for Rent at $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

theranger

Mouseketeer
152 DVC points available for rent. [150 from Feb 2020 and 2 from Feb 2019 use year.] OKW is my home resort. I am an experienced owner and have made many previous hassle-free transactions. I accept PayPal as payment as well as other options. I look forward to helping you secure the room you desire and to give you as many helpful tips on DVC and WDW as I can. Let me know what you need. I look forward to working with you !!!

Last edited:
Looking for a studio for 4 people, 4/30/20 to 5/5/20. Can you verify if this is available?

Hi! I am looking for a 1BR at Jambo House at Animal Kingdom Lodge, four nights, April 19-23. Are any available? What view and what price?

Thanks!

We need 2 studios at Bay Lake Tower or another MK resort (standard view is fine) for 2 nights at some point during the week of July 26-Aug 2. adult+ kids ages 11,14 in one room, 1 adult plus kids ages 11, 12, 14 in the other room. Do you see anything that works?

Hi, I’m looking for a standard studio for November 6-9. I am most interested in beach club or boardwalk, but am open to any resort! Thanks!

We would like a 2 bedroom villa at OKW (Hospitality category) from 9-25-20 to 9-28-20. Let me know if this would work for you.

Yes! OKW 2BR, Hospitality. 9/25 In to 9/28 Out = 101 pts. = $1717.
Would you like me to book it before it is gone ?

Hi, I’m looking for a standard studio for November 6-9. I am most interested in beach club or boardwalk, but am open to any resort! Thanks!
Wow.. Only thing available in a studio is for 2 of your nights at Kidani [ in 11/7, out 11/9]. All others are not available. Busy weekend!

Wow.. Only thing available in a studio is for 2 of your nights at Kidani [ in 11/7, out 11/9]. All others are not available. Busy weekend!

thanks for checking! Do you know how much Kidani would be? It’s the wine and dine half marathon weekend which is probably why it’s so busy.

Looking for Nov. 27-Dec 2 (give or take a day) at a Grand Villa in OKW (or any other grand villa, but OKW is priority) for a party of 12.

Looking for Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view studio. Feb 21-27, Feb 28 - March 6, April 18-24, April 25-May 1 any of these dates. Thanks!

262 DVC points available for rent. [150 from Feb 2020 and 112 from Feb 2019 use year.] OKW is my home resort. I am an experienced renter and have made many previous hassle-free transactions. I am willing to provide a contract and accept PayPal as payment. I look forward to helping you secure the room you desire and to give you as many helpful tips on DVC and WDW as I can. Let me know what you need. I look forward to working with you !!!
I need a reservation for 1 night in studio at wilderness lodge (either copper creek or boulder ridge) 7/3/2020-7/4/2020

I need a reservation for 1 night (july 3-july 4 2020) 3 adults at Either Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge.

Hi there, looking for a studio for 5/3-9/2020 for one person (me). Probably looking at a dining plan as well. Resorts that I'm looking at are:
OKW
SSR
BWV

262 DVC points available for rent. [150 from Feb 2020 and 112 from Feb 2019 use year.] OKW is my home resort. I am an experienced renter and have made many previous hassle-free transactions. I am willing to provide a contract and accept PayPal as payment. I look forward to helping you secure the room you desire and to give you as many helpful tips on DVC and WDW as I can. Let me know what you need. I look forward to working with you !!!
hi!

Looking for September 5th-9th or Sept 6th-10th
studio standard view
Boardwalk (1st choice)
BLT (2nd choice)

please and thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter