152 OKW Points for Rent at $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there availability and do you have the points still for Old Key West, 2-Bedroom, on the dates 1/3/21 - 1/10/21 for 230pts? Thanks for checking!

Looking for 4-7 days in a studio in August. Was thinking 16th-23rd but it doesn’t have to be those exact dates. Can you tell me what if anything is available around that time that fits within the points you have left to sell?

Hi there, looking for a studio for 5/3-9/2020 for one person (me). Probably looking at a dining plan as well. Resorts that I'm looking at are:
OKW
SSR
BWV
Nothing for that time period at those resorts is available.... except 1 of the nights at OKW and SS..

Looking for 4-7 days in a studio in August. Was thinking 16th-23rd but it doesn’t have to be those exact dates. Can you tell me what if anything is available around that time that fits within the points you have left to sell?
Wow... Tough time period. For that 7 nt period, only 1 night available at several of the resorts....

Hello - Interested for studio accommodation for 2 or 3 nights between April 3 - April 8th, 2020 preferred resorts OKW or AKV. Pls let me know if there is availability. thanks

Hello - Interested for studio accommodation for 2 or 3 nights between April 3 - April 8th, 2020 preferred resorts OKW or AKV. Pls let me know if there is availability. thanks
In 4/3, Out 4/7. OKW. 78pts. In 4/4, Out 4/7 . Kidani, Savannah view. 72 pts.

Yes. They have availability ! What would you like to do ?

I am attempting to get my 10 posts in so that we can PM. Not very successful as I navigate this site for the first time, very interested in working with you if I can work this out.

Thank you so much.
My mistake on date, Should be from April 4th-April 8th.

Any availability on OKW for April 4 onwards ?
Also, was told weekdays are cheaper, so is there any availability between April 5 onwards.

Yes. They have availability ! What would you like to do ?
Okay, I hope I'm not too late... I think I have my 10 posts in and can PM now. Please let me know if your points are still available and we can set up the dates. I'm not sure how to PM though... ugh! Thanks again for patience in working with me!

Okay, I hope I'm not too late... I think I have my 10 posts in and can PM now. Please let me know if your points are still available and we can set up the dates. I'm not sure how to PM though... ugh! Thanks again for patience in working with me!
Yes, I still have the points. No worries..... I will work with you...

Hello. Looking for a studio from 10/5-10. Is there any availability? Prefer Beach club.

Hello! Looking for April 18 - 24 (plus or minus a day or two). Prefer AKV, but not picky. Thoughts?

262 DVC points available for rent. [150 from Feb 2020 and 112 from Feb 2019 use year.] OKW is my home resort. I am an experienced renter and have made many previous hassle-free transactions. I accept PayPal as payment. I look forward to helping you secure the room you desire and to give you as many helpful tips on DVC and WDW as I can. Let me know what you need. I look forward to working with you !!!
I'm interested in your points for okw I need a 2 br villa at okw for a week in mid September or early October please contact me thank you EMR

For 2020, interested in:
Beach Club - 9/18-9/21
Poly (standard, lake or split between the two) - 11/30 or 12/1-12/6 or 12/7

Hi, I’m looking at a studio in 5/28 out 6/2, open to any location with 1st preference of Boardwalk, any availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter