152 OKW Points for Rent at $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
262 DVC points available for rent. [150 from Feb 2020 and 112 from Feb 2019 use year.] OKW is my home resort. I am an experienced renter and have made many previous hassle-free transactions. I accept PayPal as payment. I look forward to helping you secure the room you desire and to give you as many helpful tips on DVC and WDW as I can. Let me know what you need. I look forward to working with you !!!
I’m looking for a studio 5/28 in and 6/2 out, open to locations with preference for Boardwalk , any availability ?

Looking for a studio the weekend of 10/23/2020 - 10/25/2020. Boardwalk, Beach Club, Grand Floridian, Boulder Ridge, or Copper Creek.

VGC
Deluxe Studio
Oct 4 - Oct 9, 2020
100pts

Thanks
You mean Grand Californian, right? Don't get many requests for that one ..... Only 1 night available in your date range.
Thats 10/8. They have 10/18 to 10/23 and 10/26 to 10/30.

Hello! Looking for April 18 - 24 (plus or minus a day or two). Prefer AKV, but not picky. Thoughts?
I assumed you are looking for a studio.......
Wow, best I see is 2 nights at OKW in that time period. 4/22 and 4/23.....

Can you check aulani jun 13-19 or jul 3-9? I’m sure not available but if so I’m interested.

Wondering if there are any Studios at either AKL or OKW, arrive 5/11 and depart 5/18 (possibly 5/19). Two adults.

Former DVC owner looking to rent points beginning 4/2 check out on 4/7. A studio at any resort except SSR. Thank you for your consideration.

Looking for 78 points for standard studio at SSR for June 23-28, 2020 for 2 adults and 2 children. Please let me know availability. Thank you.

Looking for a Studio anywhere on property. Arriva 5/11 and depart 5/19, one adult.
No studios for that entire time period. You can get 5 of the nights, but you would have to move around to several resorts. Probably not practical.... Sorry...

Looking for a 2br for 7 or 8 nights. Flexible anytime between October 16th - October 27th 2020.

Hello, I am looking for a studio at Boardwalk or AKL for Nov 4th-12th, 2020 if you have points still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter