15th Anniversary merchandise

keys2kingdom

DIS Veteran
Anybody have any pictures of items you've bought recently? I'm gearing up for my May trip and I need to make a list of things to look for in the shops. Pics of recently purchased general DVC merchandise are welcomed also. Oh, and any passholder merchandise, heck just post up all pics of anything cute you've bought. I feel a spree coming on!!

Sorry, I don't have pictures, but I really liked the coffee mug ($12). It's clear glass (a large cafe style mug) with the notations in blue, if you are a coffee drinker. I also liked the blue and white hooded windbreaker ($45 I think). I'm sure there is a website somewhere with the pictures. Overall, JMHO but I thought the items available seemed of a higher quality.

When I wanted to see the new 2007 scrapbooks, I just went to EBAY & looked. People are always selling the new stuff over there....mugs, shirts, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter