68 VDH Villas at Disneyland Hotel ($25pp) - Points for Rent (June 2024 UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystereevan

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello all! I have some points available for rent.

160 points at the Animal Kingdom Villas (AKV) @ $18 per point

68 points at the Villas at Disneyland Hotels (VDH) @ $25 per point

I can borrow a few more points from next year if needed.

These are home resort points. As such, I can book a reservation at each resort up to 11 months from the date you are seeing this post or all other resorts up to 7 months from the date you are seeing this. Points are for June 2024 use year, so the reservation must be on June 1st, 2024 or later. As a reminder, DVC availability for popular room types (such as Studios) fill up quickly so act fast!

You can post below or message me the following details to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
# of Adults:
# of Children:

Payment: Payment is due after I send you a confirmed reservation. I accept either Zelle, Venmo, or Paypal. If you would like to use Paypal's "Paying for a Service" feature, you will need to add 3% to cover paypal buyer protection fee. I will also provide a contract for the rental. Thanks all :).

Last edited:
Hi, I may be interested in renting your points for a surprise 10th birthday trip for my nephew.
Would you be able to tell me if this is available and how much it would be?

Resort: Kidani Village
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) Studio
Check In Date: Oct 28
Check Out Date: Nov 1
# of Adults: 1
# of Children: 1

Thank you!!!!

Hi, I may be interested in renting your points for a surprise 10th birthday trip for my nephew.
Would you be able to tell me if this is available and how much it would be?

Resort: Kidani Village
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) Studio
Check In Date: Oct 28
Check Out Date: Nov 1
# of Adults: 1
# of Children: 1

Thank you!!!!
Hi! Looks like there is full availability for these dates at Kidani Village right now. Feel free to message me if you’d like to proceed with any of these options

Studio - standard view would be 60 points / $1,080

Studio - savanna view is 76 points / $1,368

1 bedroom - standard view is 116 points / $2,088

1 bedroom - savanna view is 140 points / $2,520

Attachments

• IMG_3092.png
    IMG_3092.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 2

Hello, I am interested in a split stay of 4 nights at Polynesian and 2 nights at AKL, as follows:
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 1 (3 years old)
Polynesian
Room Type(s): Studio Standard View
Check In Date: 9/9/2024
Check Out Date: 9/13/2024
AKL - Kidani
Room Type: Studio-Savannah view
Check In Date: 9/13/2024
Check Out Date: 9/15/2024

Are these available and do you have enough points for these (I think I counted 88 by the DVC points chart)?

Hello, I am interested in a split stay of 4 nights at Polynesian and 2 nights at AKL, as follows:
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 1 (3 years old)
Polynesian
Room Type(s): Studio Standard View
Check In Date: 9/9/2024
Check Out Date: 9/13/2024
AKL - Kidani
Room Type: Studio-Savannah view
Check In Date: 9/13/2024
Check Out Date: 9/15/2024

Are these available and do you have enough points for these (I think I counted 88 by the DVC points chart)?
Hello,

Upon checking, it appears that neither of these dates are currently available for booking.

Kidani Village - Studio Savanna View is only available for the night of the 14th. Also note that the standard view is also unavailable from the 13-15th.

Polynesian - Studio Standard View is completely booked up for the requested dates as well. Also note that the Lake View is also completely unavailable for these dates unfortunately.

If there's any other resorts / dates you'd like me to check out, please let me know!

Hello,

Upon checking, it appears that neither of these dates are currently available for booking.

Kidani Village - Studio Savanna View is only available for the night of the 14th. Also note that the standard view is also unavailable from the 13-15th.

Polynesian - Studio Standard View is completely booked up for the requested dates as well. Also note that the Lake View is also completely unavailable for these dates unfortunately.

If there's any other resorts / dates you'd like me to check out, please let me know!
Thanks for checking. Is Jambo House also sold out during any/all of the above dates?

I would also be interested in seeing if there is any availability at Riviera or Grand Floridian 9/9-9/15, whether the entire time or partial. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for checking. Is Jambo House also sold out during any/all of the above dates?

I would also be interested in seeing if there is any availability at Riviera or Grand Floridian 9/9-9/15, whether the entire time or partial. Thanks!
Kidani standard view is available 10, 11 and 12

Riviera - preferred view which is more expensive is available 9, 10, 11, and 12

Unfortunately, no other studio variations has more than 1 night available and none appear to have the 13 or 14 available. I checked all studios for AKL, GF, Riviera and polynesian

hi, I would move forward with the Riviera preferred view if still available. Let me know what we need to do to proceed. Is that for 3 nights 9th-12th, or for 4 nights (9th-13th)?

hi, I would move forward with the Riviera preferred view if still available. Let me know what we need to do to proceed. Is that for 3 nights 9th-12th, or for 4 nights (9th-13th)?
Hi - unfortunately it looks like those nights are now no longer available. However, if there’s a certain minimum number of nights you’re looking to book within this week 9/9-915, I can keep checking periodically for any cancellations and let you know if I find anything. Sending a PM

Hello,

I am looking for AKL Studio Savanna View Sept 7-Sept 10 3 Adults.

Also possible Sept 28 to Oct 3 Disneyland 2 Adults..... I have not research this one much as of yet so I am not aware of views.

Hello,

I am looking for AKL Studio Savanna View Sept 7-Sept 10 3 Adults.

Also possible Sept 28 to Oct 3 Disneyland 2 Adults..... I have not research this one much as of yet so I am not aware of views.
Hello,

Unfortunately, there is currently no availability for your desired dates for AKL or Disneyland villas. Usually, there’s more availability if you’re booking at least 7 months out. I can keep an eye out this next week to see if something might pop up.

Attachments

• IMG_3303.png
    IMG_3303.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 2
I’m looking for 7 nights in AKL Studio, cheapest rate available in January preferably starting on the 2nd but any time in January is fine

I’m looking for 7 nights in AKL Studio, cheapest rate available in January preferably starting on the 2nd but any time in January is fine
Just checked, and your desired nights are available at AKL but only in a Savanna view studio. The standard view is currently pretty much completely booked. But let me know if you’d like to proceed with a deluxe studio. 7 nights stay from Jan 2 - Jan 9 ina save a view would be 109 points ($1,962). Let me know if you’d like to proceed.

Attachments

• IMG_3304.png
    IMG_3304.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3306.png
    IMG_3306.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3305.png
    IMG_3305.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 1
Yes let's go forward with the Savanah View
We can definitely move forward. Please message me with the following information

full names of all guests
Emails of adult guests
Phone numbers of adult guests
Ages of child guests
Mailing Address

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter