Closed : 171 Aulani Points to Rent - $16/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentc

Mouseketeer
We have 210 Aulani points for rent. 60 of the points need to be used by May 31, 2021 with the other 150 to be used by May 31, 2022. The 150 points from 2020 can be transferred if needed. If interested please provide desired dates, room type and resort.

Last edited:
Hello! i am looking for 120 points to be transferred for use Dec 2020. Do you have this available?

Hello! i am looking for 120 points to be transferred for use Dec 2020. Do you have this available?
Yes, I can transfer up to 150 points from my 2020 June UY contract so 120 points isn't a problem. Please DM me so we can discuss logistics.

Hello, we are looking to stay one night from 4/9/21 to 4/10/21. There are 5 of us so we would need a one bed suite i believe. Do you still have availability?

Hello, we are looking to stay one night from 4/9/21 to 4/10/21. There are 5 of us so we would need a one bed suite i believe. Do you still have availability?
Looks like the 1 Bedroom Villa - Island Gardens View is available for 50 Points and Poolside View is 58 Points for that one night and yes I have enough points.

Id like to reserve the std view of possible. Ive never rented before. What is required?
Looks like you need to get to 10 posts so you can direct message. There is a test board on the site you can do that and then we can direct message as I will need some personal info like address and names of party, etc for the booking.

* We now have 171 Aulani points for rent. 21 of the points need to be used by May 31, 2021 with the other 150 to be used by May 31, 2022 as they can be banked. The 150 points from 2020 can be transferred if needed but will only transfer 100 or more points since it's limited to an annual transfer. If interested please provide desired dates, room type and resort.

Last edited:
I am needing 31 points transferred. Would be willing to take your 21 that need to be used by may 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!