180 Day Window today but dining not showing as available?

scrappinginontario

Booking today for a friend who is arriving in 180 days. It's now 6:15am and I cannot see her dates as available for booking yet. I've logged off and back on but still not displaying.

I booked my own dining Monday and did not experience this. I have confirmed her reservation is linked with the DDP and that it is 180 days.

Any ideas on how to get her calendar to extend for the full duration of her trip so that I can book her dining?

Frustrated! It's now after 7am and reservations are still not showing. I called Disney at exactly 7am and the wait is already greater than 90 minutes!!

Did she book through a TA? Mine had problems- I could only book the 180th day, never the full trip. I called and they could only say “magical upgrades to the system.” Through others on this board it seemed like it was happening to some who booked through a TA. They did escalate my case, but nothing got resolved.

I tried app, mobile, and two diffeeent browsers on my laptop.

However, while it didn’t work for me, some others were successful opening an incognito session on their browser and then going in to MDE.

Thanks @chiisai. Just called Disney IT and it ends up she had 2 different profiles. IT merged them together and now I can see all of their dates.

Just booked and thankfully got what she wanted with the exception of a couple of hard to get BoG ressies and a Coral Reef supper. All in all, happy with what she got after missing a precious hour+ of booking time.

Thanks @chiisai. Just called Disney IT and it ends up she had 2 different profiles. IT merged them together and now I can see all of their dates.

Just booked and thankfully got what she wanted with the exception of a couple of hard to get BoG ressies and a Coral Reef supper. All in all, happy with what she got after missing a precious hour+ of booking time.
I understand your frustration!!! I booked with a TA and my 180 out is next week. I hope this isn't the case with me. I called a few weeks back to IT bc I had 2 profiles as well and the guy was helpful and merged it all to 1 for me. Hopefully I will be okay.

I understand your frustration!!! I booked with a TA and my 180 out is next week. I hope this isn't the case with me. I called a few weeks back to IT bc I had 2 profiles as well and the guy was helpful and merged it all to 1 for me. Hopefully I will be okay.
I hope so for your sake too. Once she merged the profiles I was able to make reservations right away.

I've been trying to book Crystal Palace since my 180 day window opened on Dec. 1 or 2 for breakfast, lunch or dinner and it keeps showing nothing's available. Does that mean reservations haven't been loaded yet?

I've been trying to book Crystal Palace since my 180 day window opened on Dec. 1 or 2 for breakfast, lunch or dinner and it keeps showing nothing's available. Does that mean reservations haven't been loaded yet?
No, it just means all available reservations are booked. Keep trying. You may wish to try the reservation finder with Touring Plans. I find that helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!