180 days +10 ...online or have to call?

kimber23ks

Mouseketeer
We are arriving 10/29 and looking to make our ressies for the entire week, but the online function only gives me up until 10/30....do you have to make phone ressies for the +10 days?

Are you staying on Disney ? If so did you put in your resort Id #? You should be able to do it then for the whole stay on line.

Yep..you will see an area to put your resort resevation number in. It will also ask for the beginning date and the resort name. Then, once that's in, you should be good to go.

OK, I am here:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/restaurants/?sortBy=nG:hasReserveOnlineFacet&fv_221990=on

maybe I am at the wrong page?....don't see where to enter my ressie #....sorry !!!!!
Once you choose "Book a Reservation" you'll see the screen where you enter in the date, time, and party size. In the top half of that page (above the date, time, etc) there should be a link that asks you to Retrieve Your Reservation:
Disney Site said:
Resort Guests & Dining Plan

If you have a Resort reservation or would like to associate your Disney Dining Plan to your dining reservations, please retrieve your resort reservation. (Please be advised that not all restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan. Please check your Dining Plan information for participating restaurants.) Retrieve your reservation.
Click on the "Retrieve your reservation" link in there, and then enter the details in. This only has to be done on the first ADR for the "session" and not each and every one.

See the tutorial in my signature below for a more detailed look.

You go to book a reservation and choose to retieve your hotel res. You only have to do this on the first reservation. See picture:
adr.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter