Then off to
10 days in Holiday Inn near Universal
2 day pass for universal studios
Kennedy Space Center
Craft Beer Brewing
Shopping

Back to La for 3 nights then back home on the 9th February 2020

Still a bit off planning but will be paying for the flights tomorrow

Sounds like a great trip, we did WDW, Disney Cruise, Florida Keys, Kennedy Space Centre, Discovery Cove and Universal last year.
One piece of advice, don’t get a 10 day parkhopper particularly in a package. Get a 14 day Ultimate ticket from a UK reseller. We used Orlando Attraction Tickets. These tickets are sold in the UK and can be delivered anywhere except the USA. They include parkhopper, water parks and more options plus memory maker and usually some freebies. Much cheaper than a 10 day hopper, particularly as our dollar is stronger against the pound than US dollar. Also check the price of the Universal Explorer tickets. They last 14 days with Park to park access and the break even is between 2 and 3 days with Park to park.
Remember your window for booking dining will open next month.
Have a great trip.
All the best.

Well I spoke too soon - as often happens with us we will have to postpone our trip until the following year
we are very disappointed but hoping it can all come together

Hi Shelby124

Sorry to hear you have had to postpone your trip. But at least it gives you more time to plan :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts