1900 Park Fare Dinner followed by Lunch at CRT too much?

Jessirip

Mouseketeer
Our last day we have no evening plans and will be done in AK by 3:00 (2nd day there and only returning for FOP). We are staying at Poly, so when I saw a 5:15 Park Fare dinner pop up I grabbed it thinking it would be fun to walk over to GF and experience it.

Only thing is, we have an early CRT lunch our departure day... which is the next day, and I'm wondering if that is too much? Our kids are 6 and 3. I'm also wondering about the two Cinderella's so close together and suspending the magic for my 6 year old DD.

Thoughts? Plan B is Kona Cafe or quick service by the pool.

Thank you. :)

We went to both on our last trip and plan to do the same in October. While CRT wins for most magical experience, they both added a lot to our trip with 3 young daughters. It is fun seeing the stepsisters and fairy godmother at 1900 Park Fare. Plus Cinderella and Prince Charming briefly dance at 1900. Very charming and worthwhile.

Not too much in my DD's world. She was absolutely princess crazed and loved all the Princess meals and meet and greets. DD never questioned seeing the Princesses multiple times in a day. I recall one time when she was 3 that Cinderella (her absolute favorite) at CRT was clearly not having a good day and was cranky and not very nice, and she dubbed her an imposter stand in because the real Cinderella was busy meeting guests at her other meet and greet in MK. I would keep it.

I think they're still different enough so it's not too much. I've always wanted to do a 1900 PF dinner with the step sisters. I've read they are a hoot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!