1900 Park Fare new chef

Hope Soda

Mouseketeer
Upon arriving at our last minute reservation at 1900 Park Fare last night, we were asked if we'd been there in the last two days. Of course, we hadn't. Our waiter informed us of a new head chef, and changed options. The two sides are not identical (I think they were last time we visited, something like 2 years ago), and there are many choices.

We tried most of the options. The butternut squash ravioli and green beans were our favorites, but everything was good, even if there were a couple of things that were too salty for me (potato salad, prime rib). Of course, the strawberry soup is still there and still good. The Mongolian beef was surprisingly good, and did not taste like buffet food.

We were really happy with the quality of everything on the menu, as well as with the stepsisters, who were absolutely hilarious. I am so glad we made this last minute plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!