1900 Park Fare Question

binkee12

Mouseketeer
How is the Character Dinner at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian? How is the food and is it worth the price? Also, I am staying at the Beach Club, so would it be a pain to try to get to the GF and back? We would probably be coming from a park before we eat, but how would we get back to the BC? Thanks

We ate there twice for breakfast during our trip last year. I HATE buffets, but this one really surprised me. The food was good and it was hot. There was also a great variety of dishes.

Getting from GF to BCV would be a bit of a pain by Disney transportation, although not too bad. You could monorail to MK and then take the bus to BCV, or monorail to Epcot and walk to BCV.

Whenever we go from resort to resort, however, we always take a cab. It's convenient and doesn't cost more than 10 bucks.

We love both the character meals there -- breakfast AND dinner, and try to hit both during every trip. The key lime pie and bread pudding at dinner are awesome. And the atmosphere and characters are delightful. Go!! :bounce:

To get there: your best bet is to go after visiting the MK. Just hop on the ferry boat, and it'll take you right to the GF. It's about a 10 minute boat ride, and then a five minute walk to the restaurant.

Afterward, you can either take the monorail to Epcot, and walk from there to the BC (a great way to work off that bread pudding!), or take a bus. (The BC will have more info on the most direct route for you to take...)

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter