1900 Park Fare?

jbwolffiv

DVC Member SSR 2004, BLT 2008, WDW Traveler since
My DW and I are going to SSR for 9 days in August and thought we would plan going to 1900 Park Fare by ear, maybe make PS on the same day or a day before from the resort. I was wondering if anyone knew if this is gonna be a mistake or not. We are going to Cinderella's Royal Table so if we miss it it will be ok. Just wondering. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure how busy they will be, with it being in August. If you know what day you want to eat there, you could make a PS, then cancel it if you change your mind, or you could call the day before or so and see if they have anything. You may be able to get it that late, if you didn't have a seating time preference, I don't know how fast the resort meals fill up. My DH and I were able to get a table in the castle for dinner one night, and we only called about 5 hours before we ate, so it can happen.

Good luck!

PF dinner is pretty popular now that Cindy is the main character. Most reports are that it is packed and booked up far in advance most of the time.

I'd make a PS for a holder spot and then cancel if you don't make it. Better safe than sorry.

I AGREE with everyone else. I made a PS 2 months ago for our trip at the end of this month for mid week and could only get a 4:50 PS, so I'd advise making a PS for this one (you can always cancel), otherwise you may not get in at all.

You might get in last minute with a cancellation but since this is not a credit card hold or deposit PS people may not cancel. I've heard there can be long waits even with PS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter