1am check-in at SSR question

Donna M

DIS Veteran
My son and a friend are checking in around 1 am, since they aren't too familiar with the layout, will they be offered a ride to the unit, and how long before one would be available?

Yes, it may take a while to get a ride - but I'm sure Bell Services will be roused from their standing slumber! HAHA
They had better be prepared to fork over a nice tip! :drive:

Bell Services will take you and your luggage to your room. It better be ready but there is a good chance that you may not get your room request if you made any. All day long, guests who want a different room are moved around and one of them may end up in your requested room.

:earsboy: Bill

My son and a friend are checking in around 1 am, since they aren't too familiar with the layout, will they be offered a ride to the unit, and how long before one would be available?

don't worry.

if a person doesn't come out when you walk up - just look for the bell (think it is still used) - but really think when you walk in the system goes off.

are you driving or taking a taxi or van - it is too late for DME right???

now DME does contact the resort before you arrive - but don't think it is working for the late hours.

that say - you probably (unless you are very lucky) - get the worst room they have - because you are arriving so late.

Unless something has changed w/out me noticing, ME drives guests to WDW 24/7--they stop picking up/delivering luggage (I think at 10 p.m.), but the buses go to/from MCO all night/day...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter