1st post... In search of Weightloss support.

mickey's lady

Earning My Ears
I tried to read all the threads under WISH... I just dont have the time... my DD(s) wont give me time!!! I am a 35 year old stay at home mom, and they are ages 4 years and 18 months.
I currently weigh more than I ever have and I am hating it.
I have always had somewhat of a weigh issue, never really been BONE thin.
But ever since I quit smoking to be HEALTHIER I have gotten FATTER!
I guess what I am looking for, is someone in the same boat as me. I have 40 pounds I want to lose, I think I have tried every diet there is. Start out good, and then what can I say as soon as I notice results. I cheat, I fail and then I am depress about it and EAT MORE. Sounds crazy I know. LOL !!! :rotfl2:
I have decided to start walking Monday and I am going to try to walk to Disney. We leave for Mickey's in December. I would love to be able to say I did it ! 215 days- 690
I am not sure about what eating regimen I will be following. I am going to start out with Portion control until some one can give me some ideas. (Diet buddy?)
A support system is the only thing I haven't tried. I am going to be honest and open about my accomplishments, my walks, my cheats and my feelings. Please Bare with me. :flower: :flower:
Thanks.

Hi MIckeys Lady - I just wanted to say welcome. Like you I am a new WISH member and have never been a consistent dieter. My goal is to lose 20 pounds.

I have not picked a specific diet yet - if you need a buddy pls. feel free to PM be.

Best of luck,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter