1st time at Discovery Cove

KFISCHER

DIS Veteran
If we get a morning dolphin swim and check out the rest of DC, should we (my girlfirend and I) just spend the rest of the day there, or head next door to Sea World?

I'd really like to try those 2 coasters at SW.......is there enough time, etc???

It can be done, but it's best to come back to SWF the next morning at 9am. The back of the park opens at 10am.
You'll be tired after a full day at DC. And you really wanna take your time and see everything.

With the cost of DC I wouldn't be in ANY hurry to leave that park. Don't forget you get a 7 day pass for SW with your one day at DC, I'm certain it would be better to use that pass and spend at least one day exploring SW, IMHO it is a great park in it's own right and you have free entry for all that time.

Although DC is great, we found that by midafternoon we were ready to go. Also, it began to rain, and there was a rush to pick up pictures, return equipment, etc. I would say play it by ear, but it wouldn't be unreasonable to try to hit SW after DC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter