1st Timer - Please Help

k_k_100

Mouseketeer
This is my first time designing - Thanks to all your great ideas I've come up w/ something. I'd appreciate ANY critisism :worship: - any ideas before I print it out & iron it on? It's going to be on red shirts using the iron-on's for dark shirts.

2disneyx-mast.png

k_k_100 said:
This is my first time designing - Thanks to all your great ideas I've come up w/ something. I'd appreciate ANY critisism :worship: - any ideas before I print it out & iron it on? It's going to be on red shirts using the iron-on's for dark shirts.

2disneyx-mast.png

That is SO cute!!! I love the tree and background! Great job!

Looks great! Just print it on paper forst to make sure it sizes ok. Make sure you read the tip thread!

Thank's everybody! I'm able to fitt 2 designs on one sheet of paper & I think it will be the right size for a t-shirt. I HOPE to get my shirts via FedEx tomorrow - we leave Tues. night! :cool1:

I'll let ya know how they come out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter