2-Bedroom CL @ BWI or Turrett Suite CL @ YC

Zanda

Earning My Ears
Please help us our family. If you were given the choice between a 2-bedroom suite club level at Boardwalk Inn or the Turrett Suite at the Yacht Club, which would you choose and why? Thank you for your sharing your opinions.

I would vote for one of the three (3) 2-bedroom Suites with Club Level at the Boardwalk. They would be within the CL area of the 4th floor. If you have a Turret Suite w/Club Access at the Yacht Club, there are a couple of them that are not within the 5th floor of the CL which can make for a hike to the CL lounge.

Dave

Please help us our family. If you were given the choice between a 2-bedroom suite club level at Boardwalk Inn or the Turrett Suite at the Yacht Club, which would you choose and why? Thank you for your sharing your opinions.
My friend does the BWI ones often . Her trip last month she sent pix of the newly refurbed one. It’s really pretty with lots of purple! I was surprised since the std rooms are mostly yellow with green.

The boring browns of YC ? I’m not a fan.

While I prefer YC over BWI, I think I would have to give the edge to the BWI suite in this scenario for the reasons PP mention - location of the room. We've stayed in a Turret Suite at YC and enjoyed it, but it was prior to CL re-opening (June 2021). We were on the first floor which ended up being a great location for that time as the QS and Ale & Compass (who had started their mobile order option at that point), were steps away. If CL had been open, it wouldn't have been terribly inconvenient as the elevator is also close to the suites, but why take an elevator when you don't have to if you pick BWI? I think for me it would come down to which resort you prefer and if you are ok with being on a different floor than the CL lounge. I haven't seen the newly re-furbished BWI suites. The YC Turret Suite was beautifully decorated, but very subtle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter