2 bedroom waitlist

Maryrachel713

Mouseketeer
I have an SSR 2 bedroom for the last week of march (4 nights). I’d like to waitlist for a better location. Advice for my best chances?

It needs to have a Murphy bed, not sleeper sofa so AKL is out.

Given that week leads up to Easter, I’m not sure there are really any with a good chance.

The only potential…but points are high and you have to have eligible points is a 2 bedroom PV at RIV..only because they could declare more units?

BCV, VGF and BRV are small. And BWV are all lock offs so studios have to open. Given the renovations still, it’s probably tough.

Given that week leads up to Easter, I’m not sure there are really any with a good chance.

The only potential…but points are high and you have to have eligible points is a 2 bedroom PV at RIV..only because they could declare more units?

BCV, VGF and BRV are small. And BWV are all lock offs so studios have to open. Given the renovations still, it’s probably tough.
I’m not even sure which points I used—they might be direct. I probably don’t want to pay riviera points though 😕

I doubt anything will come through but wanted the best chances if I try!

I’m not even sure which points I used—they might be direct. I probably don’t want to pay riviera points though 😕

I doubt anything will come through but wanted the best chances if I try!
I've been watching April and BRV seems to have 2 BRs opening up the most, so I would try there.

The BRV two-bedrooms are very nice…..good luck with nabbing one! So are those at the RR (but very pricey points-wise).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter