2 days at Disney World military- what's the best deal?

curious123

Earning My Ears
So I know that the Disney World military 4 day pass is the best deal for military but we will only have 2 days. If we get the military 4 day pass ($156, I think), can we use the 4 days later in the year or do they have to be used within 2 weeks? Is there a better non-military deal for 2 days at Disney World for a family of 5?

Thanks, and please excuse if this is the wrong sub-forum. I was thinking there was a military one but couldn't find it.

Welcome to the boards. The mil tix have to be used by Sept 30th of 2013. You would have 2 park days left and if you added the water park option you would have all 4 of your WP entries left as well. That would set you up for a nice return trip with your 2 unused park days and up to 4 WP days.

There is a ticket sticky at the top of the Theme Park Attractions and Strategies forum page.

Just a small correction BridgetBordeaux, The Armed Forces Salute tickets expire on 28 September 2013.

curious123, the AFS would be the best deal for the reasons BridgetBordeaux mentioned and that the regular military discount tickets would be more. An adult 2-day 1 park would be $181, $239 if you make it a hopper.

Hope you have a great trip(s)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter