2 nights BLT lake view or 3 nights AKL standard view?

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
We are doing a split stay so depending on what we do we will have 7 or 8 total nights at WDW in a studio...

My question is whether the BLT lake view is spectacular enough to give up one night to stay there vs 3 nights standard view at AKL (Kidani, if it matters)

Thanks!

The problem with 2 night segments of split stays.. You are unpacking before the 1st night, and starting to pack up before the 2nd night, so you are never fully in the resort.

But 2 nights is long enough to get an idea about a resort (if you never tried BLT 2 days might be worth it). I've only stayed 2 nights in BLT as part of my last trip. I now want a longer stay, there ;). But I don't think I will ever, purposely book a 2 night segment anywhere, again.

To me, the view was pleasant (but not better than my partial Pembe view from AKV standard ). But the location of BLT was amazing!

The problem with 2 night segments of split stays.. You are unpacking before the 1st night, and starting to pack up before the 2nd night, so you are never fully in the resort.

But 2 nights is long enough to get an idea about a resort (if you never tried BLT 2 days might be worth it). I've only stayed 2 nights in BLT as part of my last trip. I now want a longer stay, there ;). But I don't think I will ever, purposely book a 2 night segment anywhere, again.

To me, the view was pleasant (but not better than my partial Pembe view from AKV standard ). But the location of BLT was amazing!

Thank you! Your feedback may have cinched the deal though not exactly as you might have thought! I had a split stay booked for 2 nights at BWV followed by 3 nights at BLT then 3 nights at AKL...I was able to get two additional nights at BLT but I had to give up the 3 nights at AKL to do it...so now I have 2 nights at BWV followed by 5 consecutive nights at BLT! The only thing I'm struggling with is the fact that I'm going to lose a few points by making this switch but it just seems to me that BLT will be an amazing location and so convenient in terms of transportation! (I actually could get 6 nights at BLT and just stay our first night at BWV but I'm not sure i want to give up the BWV night)...

Thank you! Your feedback may have cinched the deal though not exactly as you might have thought! I had a split stay booked for 2 nights at BWV followed by 3 nights at BLT then 3 nights at AKL...I was able to get two additional nights at BLT but I had to give up the 3 nights at AKL to do it...so now I have 2 nights at BWV followed by 5 consecutive nights at BLT! The only thing I'm struggling with is the fact that I'm going to lose a few points by making this switch but it just seems to me that BLT will be an amazing location and so convenient in terms of transportation! (I actually could get 6 nights at BLT and just stay our first night at BWV but I'm not sure i want to give up the BWV night)...

Cool!
For park touring, I'd probably consider 2 nights at BWV vs 1. At least you could get a full day at a EPCOT or DHS while you are at BWV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter